Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Change In Questions Asked.......

voldermort    10
voldermort

When I came home awhile earlier I saw this on my email........Please Reply to Question about item xxxxxx on bidorbuy

Earlier this morning I had received a different question looking like this, as per normal.......You've been asked a question on bidorbuy about item xxxxxxx

So obviously the wording has changed.....IMHO I really don't like the new wording at all, for a few seconds I was even wondering what I had done wrong to warrant such a rather stern request. Perhaps this wording is to convince people to actually respond to questions, but as I said, seems very officious looking :oh:

qball    10
qball

We have changed the email formats, and wording. We found sellers were not responding to questions, which causes all sorts of problems, unfortunately the message contains a better "call to action" request.

voldermort    10
voldermort
unfortunately the message contains a better "call to action" request.

This it certainly does - as said very stern.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

We are just being bossed around again, voldermort! lol

alloway65    10
alloway65

Or

Please immediately reply to the referenced question re your item xxxxxx.....or you will be Gnomed qball.gif?dateline=1346221304without mercy!!!!!:bigsmile:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
When I came home awhile earlier I saw this on my email........Please Reply to Question about item xxxxxx on bidorbuy

Earlier this morning I had received a different question looking like this, as per normal.......You've been asked a question on bidorbuy about item xxxxxxx

So obviously the wording has changed.....IMHO I really don't like the new wording at all, for a few seconds I was even wondering what I had done wrong to warrant such a rather stern request. Perhaps this wording is to convince people to actually respond to questions, but as I said, seems very officious looking :oh:

You were out ! Not monitoring your sales ! Totally unacceptable. No wonder Admin has to take a firm hand.

qball    10
qball

We did say "please"... :twisted:

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

Perhaps you should shout the PLEASE? :noworry:

kebs    10
kebs

I also got a fright! I thought I had ignored a question & the person had complained! I do my best to answer as soon as I see a new question, but sometimes I'm out, or at work, or eating, or sleeping... I do like the "please" though!:grin:

JANDS    10
JANDS

Its 10 am. PLEASE wait till I wake the hell up.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I waited, JANDS. Now you can say thank you!

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hey Lily .....pass the grass sistah.....chill chill, there's still plenty of time.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

untitled-gardeng.png.c236b777feaa4a429e9cc3b859f19dfc.png-body knows the questions I didn't see

When I went for a walk or had to take a ***.

With the 8-hour time difference between

Please... I'm only human, not a machine.

(Poet I am not, but hey! couldn't resist....the gnome made me do it)

Ruthie