Sign in to follow this  
du PlessisKoot50

Non Delivery from \seller - Nhico 7767

du PlessisKoot50    10
du PlessisKoot50

Angry is not even a beginning. I ordered a dvd set from Mr Claasen, 10 August payment was cleared and to date I have not received anything. In the past month I mailed him twice, short answers was supplied - blaming his Supplier for non-delivery (and I thought that one must own/have the product before advertising on BidorBuy ... )

How do I fix this, I refuse to accept that one bad apple can ruin my trust in such a great site!

PLEASE assist -

Buying details as follows:

Order 5079542 - Amount R 730.00:twisted:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

One way to start "fixing" this is to send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za as soon as you can, attaching relevant emails, etc. Give them about 48 hours to respond to you! Hope it ends well.

admin    0
admin

Hi du PlessisKoot50,

Welcome to the forum.

Please be advised that the seller is authorized to dropship his items, as per his Shipping & Payment terms. You can ask the seller to file a SNC and to refund you should you wish.

Should you require assistance, you can send an email as lily suggested.

Thank you.

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello admin

I recently bought from the seller in question. The item was delivered in a reasonable time and well packaged. So I have no personal quarrel with the seller in question.

However, I believe that sellers who do not carry stock should state so in BOLD and that they should not hide this fact in their small print.

The item in question was a surprise gift for my son and eventually it was in the shops (about two weeks after I have ordered it) before I received it. I would have been better off not buying it off BoB (cheaper and faster).

So I see Koot’s point.

I know that you can shoot me down by saying that buyers should always make sure that they read all the Terms and Condition, but I do not believe that this should be the point.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

kebs    10
kebs

I have in giant flashing letters in all my listings if the item is not in stock. I mostly keep in stock, but I can't always.. Even the big flashing letters at the top of the item description - you have to scroll through them to get to the actual description, doesn't always help...