Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Principal Sees Racism in Peanut Butter

wayjen

That's why people went into a self-imposed exile, to get a good education.

Jongleur
The Wechsler Intelligence Scale classifies an IQ Score of 72 as borderline intelligence which is also considered borderline mental retardation. If you or someone you know scored 72 on an IQ test and you know for sure that you do not have borderline mental retardation there are other factors which may have caused you to score so low. It's possible that you may have a learning disability or have some other psychiatric issues such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or may suffer from an anxiety disorder. Any of these factors as well as other issues could have factored in a low score. If the problem can be identified and addressed properly, there is a good chance that your IQ level is not as low as 72.

An IQ Score of 72 is Borderline Intelligence

Let us assume our score should be 82.

If our average was 82 we would score the same as India - a country that boasts

a high level of intelligence and culture.

voldermort
Let us assume our score should be 82.

If our average was 82 we would score the same as India - a country that boasts

a high level of intelligence and culture.

let's assume your score is 82 and mine is 142 - where would that put us? :wink:

Jongleur
let's assume your score is 82 and mine is 142 - where would that put us? :wink:

Let us assume we had 3 children. Using the standard deviation curve one child would be 97, the second 112 and the

third 127.

The second and third would, naturally, be boys. Deviation from the mean to above 142 would also be a boy as would

below 82 a girl.

voldermort

absolutely impossible as it would be my IQ of 142 passed on to any daughters produced which would stand them in good stead, now sons on the other hand, if they are taking your IQ of 82.............:cool:

Jongleur
absolutely impossible as it would be my IQ of 142 passed on to any daughters produced which would stand them in good stead, now sons on the other hand, if they are taking your IQ of 82.............:cool:

A popular but incorrect assumption. Us poor men need all the brains on offer to outwit all these

girl things that prey on us.

My dearest wife consistently beats me with these tests on the net. By 1. I tell her it is because they are American tests

that dont take various aspects into account. She says I am talking crap. The temerity ! Beyond the pale, even.

Now then Sam - I was expecting a missile for my insolence. Something like a North Korean ICBM. (South Korea rank # 2

but seemingly North Korea refused to be tested). Are we feeling a tad dikbek. Or are you rounding up the girls for an

all - out assault.

voldermort
Now then Sam - I was expecting a missile for my insolence. Something like a North Korean ICBM. (South Korea rank # 2

but seemingly North Korea refused to be tested). Are we feeling a tad dikbek. Or are you rounding up the girls for an

all - out assault.

Dikbek, me, with an IQ of 142?? Nothing so petty sangomie, fact of the matter is you should listen more to your wife because she makes perfect sense....... :sneaky: :thinking:

Jongleur
Dikbek, me, with an IQ of 142?? Nothing so petty sangomie, fact of the matter is you should listen more to your wife because she makes perfect sense....... :sneaky: :thinking:

To whom I had better report in to soonest. Otherwise cold shoulder and hot tongue will be on the menu - again !

By the way - I saw a rugby player named "Demetri" the other day on TV. I thought it was always "Dimitri".

Because he plays for the Stormers I thought at first I was watching a girls side. But then I saw they were losing

so it could not have been.

Why the difference. And both e and i are vowels.