Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Principal Sees Racism in Peanut Butter

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

This is totally..... CHUBBY14.gif

http://radio.foxnews.com/toddstarnes/top-stories/principal-sees-racism-in-peanut-butter.html

The 'stuff' here is going from bad to beyond 'cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs'!

Ruthie

(Admin...Ooops! Should be in Chat. Musta been a 'scrambled brain' moment. Please move and accept my apologies. Thanks.)

Edited by Not1CentMore

JANDS    10
JANDS

The world is going ridiculous Ruthie.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I think Faux News are making stories up.

wayjen    10
wayjen

No more Black Cat Peanut Butter for little Johnny and Suzie, it's now Previously Disadvantaged Cat Peanut Butter.

kyle2    10
kyle2
No more Black Cat Peanut Butter for little Johnny and Suzie, it's now Previously Disadvantaged Cat Peanut Butter.

You Mean 'Previously disadvantaged Feline Arachis hypogaea Extract....................:noworry: '

wayjen    10
wayjen
You Mean 'Previously disadvantaged Feline Arachis hypogaea Extract....................:noworry: '

Yes, that's the one. I was scratching in my rubbish bin looking for my jar when I heard a "click" "click" and saw a tourist bus parked outside my gate, needless to say I went inside to put on clothes so never quite found the jar.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I think Wayne must have been eating the crunchy kind!

wayjen    10
wayjen
I think Wayne must have been eating the crunchy kind!

Is there any other kind?

dstorm    10
dstorm

FAT CAT Peanut Butter?

wayjen    10
wayjen
FAT CAT Peanut Butter?

That is Currently Advantaged Peanut Butter.

dstorm    10
dstorm
That is Currently Advantaged Peanut Butter.

Yes! This is what I tell my kids: I am CURRENTLY disadvantaged.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Oh, and you are gonna love this! This 'went down' last night in town (I am so glad I live in the 'boonies'; no drama).

Repo guy, doing his job, 'showed up' at a lady's house to 'retrieve' a vehicle on behalf of the lienholder (bank) for four payments 'past due'. He had the car 'hooked up' to the tow truck when the lady (term used lightly) came 'barreling' out of the house shouting, What the xxxx you doin'? Put my xxxxn car down, you xxx-circle! (and more). The repo guy 'tried' to calmly explain what he was doing and why and handed her the repo orders. She threw the papers on the ground, started 'spewing' more 'blue smoke', finally throwing the papers on the ground, turned on her heel and shouted, "You xxxxx, I've had enough of your xxxx! You put my xxxxn car down now and get off my xxxxn property or I am calling Obama!"

If I had been the repo guy, I would have offered her my phone and told her I had the White House on speed dial :whistling:.

Ruthie

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Is there any other kind?

Well you did say something went "click, click" so I thought it was the peanut chips hitting against your false teeth! :noworry:

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

It's strange how everything has to relate to racism - small-minded people think this most of the time, I guess.

The other day a self-appointed car guard told me I was racist because I told him he must not touch my car when he asked if he could wash it. (It was perfectly clean, anyway!)

voldermort    10
voldermort
It's strange how everything has to relate to racism - small-minded people think this most of the time, I guess.

The other day a self-appointed car guard told me I was racist because I told him he must not touch my car when he asked if he could wash it. (It was perfectly clean, anyway!)

Whenever I get told this or anything similarly stupid I have a standard answer - "but really no, It has nothing at all to do with your colour/brains/weight/height etc etc, it is simply because you are ugly"......never fails to leave them speechless (but it has to be said with the brightest of smiles on your face)

wayjen    10
wayjen

The race card is the easiest thing to play because of our past, it is the crutch that South Africa leans on. The race card is the "free pass" card which allows you to say and do what you want.

voldermort    10
voldermort

true true true but at least not everyone thinks along these lines.......read this & then cheer for those who acknowledge that the problems of today should be blamed on the leaders of today........

Education crisis

voldermort    10
voldermort

I saw this on the news the other day. Last year a "historical" 70.2% of matrics passed, but that's no big whoopee given that you can pass matric with an overall average of 35%. So, you can know bugger all about 65% of what you're taught and STILL pass. 70% of the matriculants who passed maths last year passed it with a mark under 40%. The same happened with science. Even though it is ludicrously easy to pass matric now that the standards have been lowered below ground level, people still manage to perform so crap. Studies have been done that show matriculants are functionally illiterate, i.e. are not literate enough to do basic daily tasks requiring literacy, like writing your name in the snow or reading "ladies/men" signs on the toilet door (which explains why we have a stick figure in a skirt on the one door). So, you can pass matric even if you don't know what half the stuff you are being taught is about and are uncertain of where to have a wee.

Then, worst of all, even though they know nothing, they want to go spend their time (which clearly should be spent hitting the books) toyi toying because they demand a 100% pass rate. . ...WTF!

Back in the day, if you wanted to pass, you studied you ass off instead of dancing in the streets with cardboard signs and singing 'we want, we want"

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
I saw this on the news the other day. Last year a "historical" 70.2% of matrics passed, but that's no big whoopee given that you can pass matric with an overall average of 35%. So, you can know bugger all about 65% of what you're taught and STILL pass. 70% of the matriculants who passed maths last year passed it with a mark under 40%. The same happened with science. Even though it is ludicrously easy to pass matric now that the standards have been lowered below ground level, people still manage to perform so crap. Studies have been done that show matriculants are functionally illiterate, i.e. are not literate enough to do basic daily tasks requiring literacy, like writing your name in the snow or reading "ladies/men" signs on the toilet door (which explains why we have a stick figure in a skirt on the one door). So, you can pass matric even if you don't know what half the stuff you are being taught is about and are uncertain of where to have a wee.

Then, worst of all, even though they know nothing, they want to go spend their time (which clearly should be spent hitting the books) toyi toying because they demand a 100% pass rate. . ...WTF!

Back in the day, if you wanted to pass, you studied you ass off instead of dancing in the streets with cardboard signs and singing 'we want, we want"

Well my dear ; you are going to love this:

Our average IQ in the RSA is 72 .

We rank 70 th in the world.

Our unemployment rate is probably 70 %.

I wonder if this magic figure of 70 is some kind of indicator or target.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Well my dear ; you are going to love this:

Our average IQ in the RSA is 72 .

We rank 70 th in the world.

Our unemployment rate is probably 70 %.

I wonder if this magic figure of 70 is some kind of indicator or target.

LOL is not an IQ of anywhere around that figure rather indicative of a vegetative state :disgusted:

JANDS    10
JANDS
of a vegetative state

Is that why the whites are called "Boere"?:idea:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
LOL is not an IQ of anywhere around that figure rather indicative of a vegetative state :disgusted:

S`true. Google IQ by country and you will see the tables. We are similar to Jamaica where they smoke

a lot of dagga. But dagga is fondly referred to as a herb. Perhaps we are in a herbal state ?

iq.jpg.facd357d88ee7f7e99e888ce45c6ef5a.jpg

Even Zambia, the Congo and Uganda score higher than us.

voldermort    10
voldermort

The Wechsler Intelligence Scale classifies an IQ Score of 72 as borderline intelligence which is also considered borderline mental retardation. If you or someone you know scored 72 on an IQ test and you know for sure that you do not have borderline mental retardation there are other factors which may have caused you to score so low. It's possible that you may have a learning disability or have some other psychiatric issues such as Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or may suffer from an anxiety disorder. Any of these factors as well as other issues could have factored in a low score. If the problem can be identified and addressed properly, there is a good chance that your IQ level is not as low as 72.

An IQ Score of 72 is Borderline Intelligence