Sign in to follow this  
JANDS

Bowler hat

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hello all. I am looking for a vintage or good quality bowler hat.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I might have one signed by Alan Donald, I'll look around.

JANDS    10
JANDS
I might have one signed by Alan Donald, I'll look around.

Jirre....I'm seriaaaas bru.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Sorry JANDS, Admin please delete my posts.

thanks.

JANDS    10
JANDS

Admin, please don't. He makes me look good. :razz:

dstorm    10
dstorm

Wayne is totally ridiculous,

A Donald hat?

Let us be serious. I have a hat signed by Shayne Warne.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

bowler-hat.jpg.c04cc94d1b93fdb134a18bfde6264ff0.jpg

Mine is signed by Charlie Chapman,and I'll sell it to you for $5mil.:push:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
[ATTACH=CONFIG]3928[/ATTACH]

Mine is signed by Charlie Chapman,and I'll sell it to you for $5mil.:push:

Bargain.

JANDS    10
JANDS

Hey ouens....if I buy you lot beers, stay on track here and blerriewil help me man. Julle grap nou wif me. I got a stukkie I want to impress...disguise myself as a gentleman.....pleaseman. :weird:

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Jands, I only have three army hats and a helmet(maybe the helmet could help once she sees through your disguise:cool:),but I'll keep an eye out for one.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Hey ouens....if I buy you lot beers, stay on track here and blerriewil help me man. Julle grap nou wif me. I got a stukkie I want to impress...disguise myself as a gentleman.....pleaseman. :weird:

For a stukkie I can recommend a steel army helmet or a full face bike helmet. Or a Kevlar helmet. You just cant be too careful nowadays.

And wear socks. And talk about the Blue Bulls, Isidingo and Idols. And Steve Hofmeyer. That should do the trick.

JANDS    10
JANDS

This stukkie is my vrou. I try to impress upon her daily that being a red-head is not a license to klap me around the kitchen as if its an anniversary occasion on a daily basis. "Blue bulls" sounds too much like "Blue b..." :rolleyes: YouknowwhatImeanman. So.....have any of you now found me a blerrie hat yet?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

If you're prepared to pay for a new one, phone Birch's in Grahamstown. They stock all sorts of strange hats!

JANDS    10
JANDS
If you're prepared to pay for a new one, phone Birch's in Grahamstown. They stock all sorts of strange hats!

You ouens should take a leaf from Lily, you supposed to be my tjoms instead of rukking the ring out of my quest man and grapping me to near snot and trane. Thanks Lily :love:

svw    10
svw
This stukkie is my vrou. I try to impress upon her daily that being a red-head is not a license to klap me around the kitchen as if its an anniversary occasion on a daily basis. "Blue bulls" sounds too much like "Blue b..." :rolleyes: YouknowwhatImeanman. So.....have any of you now found me a blerrie hat yet?

Possibly not quite as fancy as what you are looking for but pretty sure it will have the same effect and bowl her over or knock her for a six - here are a few for sale on b.o.b...

Hats - HAT TOP HAT VELVET BLK for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:65680174)

Hats - HAT BOWLER for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:73446782)

Other Antiques & Collectables - Rare Collapsible Top Hat for sale in Durban (ID:74833446)

Hats - HAT-MATERIAL-TOP-BLACK+WHITE for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:65920761)

JANDS    10
JANDS

Thank you so much SVW, I saw those but only one is similar to what I am after. I thought that asking here might lead me to one of us who has one lying around and did not think of selling it until I came along with mah baby-blues and asked.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

JANDS - if you haven't bought the bowler hat yet, perhaps this will do?

Other Antiques & Collectables - LATE ENTRY !!!!!! WW2 STEEL HELMET !!!! FOR THE COLLECTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sale in Pietermaritzburg (ID:75545697)

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/75299056/FIRE_DEPARTMENT_RESCUE_BRANDWEER_HELMET_WYNLAND.html

Edited by lilythepink

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

costume or quality?

If it's costume then maybe this will do?

JANDS    10
JANDS

I saw that one lass...thank you. Its quality I am after, if you see one in your journeys, please think o' me.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
... Its quality I am after, if you see one in your journeys, please think o' me.

Whoooops! Shoulda read the whole thread I should! Will certainly keep an eye out though.

JANDS    10
JANDS
JANDS - if you haven't bought the bowler hat yet, perhaps this will do?

Other Antiques & Collectables - LATE ENTRY !!!!!! WW2 STEEL HELMET !!!! FOR THE COLLECTOR !!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sale in Pietermaritzburg (ID:75545697)

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/75299056/FIRE_DEPARTMENT_RESCUE_BRANDWEER_HELMET_WYNLAND.html

Thanks Lily but that wont work. I truly appreciate you guys trying for me.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

JANDS, don't know if this is suitable, but there are ones for sale at the Western Shoppe in JHB (they are for dressage, but they're still bowler hats...)

PARIS BOWLER HAT | Western Shoppe

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
JANDS, don't know if this is suitable, but there are ones for sale at the Western Shoppe in JHB (they are for dressage, but they're still bowler hats...)

PARIS BOWLER HAT | Western Shoppe

Great. Maybe it comes with a horsey panache.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

JANDS - I checked with Birch's in Grahamstown today for you. They currently have stock of grey bowler hats at R270.00 each. Are prepared to order black ones if required but they will be new stock and will be about R310.00. Hope this helps you? Hugs.

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes
Great. Maybe it comes with a horsey panache.

Neigh...