Ignore Seller Function Suggestion  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Ignore Seller Function Suggestion

• Yes
    • No

CD123    10
CD123

Hi

Would probably be quite resource intensive on the BoB server, but it will be an absolute fantastic function if one can select Sellers whose items you do not want to see in your searches (a type of ignore list).

I am especially thinking of those thousands of R1 items with massive shipping fees you will never be interested in (lot of overseas and A.H. local sellers). It will actually also help that slow readers do not accidentally fall for those low prices, only to find that the shipping is 50x more than the worth of the item. So they can beforehand identify them and not even see their ads.

Will absolutely love the function!

DIY PRODUCTS    10
DIY PRODUCTS

LOL...whilst I totally understand your frustrations and the reasoning for the function, in reality this is like asking Clearwater mall to tell CNA, Edgars and Mr Price to close their doors whenever you walk into the shopping centre because you dont want to shop there...

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
LOL...whilst I totally understand your frustrations and the reasoning for the function, in reality this is like asking Clearwater mall to tell CNA, Edgars and Mr Price to close their doors whenever you walk into the shopping centre because you dont want to shop there...

hahahaha......:thinking:(Why does this smiley not look look like a "thinking" smiley?BoB please bring back the "winking" smileys.)

CD123    10
CD123

Lol Lol - bacause this is online shopping and not a real mall. Some people's logic LOL LOL Actually when I walk into a real mall I can actually pick which shops I visit for specific products - I am not forced to look at the same products at all the shops (ROFL) - thus, this will allow me to do the same on the internet (which have so many more options and functionality than a real mall - if you can get the concept... Lol)

Edited by CD123