Sign in to follow this  
rezizter

New Forum

Not1CentMore

Yeppers, I noticed that when I uploaded the picture and found if you click ON what-should-be the picture, it 'blows up' to full size. Kinda thunk maybe this was BoB's way of playing 'shrinky dink' with pics to save space....or something.

Ruthie

Guest MacMuffin
"

I see it is bigger and scarier than ever-i must say i preferred "tinkerwoofles"-Maybe MAC can fix it so when CUAN is in a jovial or frivolous mood (if ever)then his avatar is "tinkerwoofles" and when he has to be scary and firm then his avatar changes to that SCARY PICTURE!!

We fixed it - made his avatar smaller (get it?) and left him mean-looking....

voldermort
We fixed it - made his avatar smaller (get it?) and left him mean-looking....

I think he unfixed what you thought you had fixed because he is now Father Christmas :toung:

qball

No one takes me seriously! Seriously?! :worried:

Ho ho ho everybody!

mellowred
"

I see it is bigger and scarier than ever-i must say i preferred "tinkerwoofles"-Maybe MAC can fix it so when CUAN is in a jovial or frivolous mood (if ever)then his avatar is "tinkerwoofles" and when he has to be scary and firm then his avatar changes to that SCARY PICTURE!!

I've been off line for some time so did not want to say anything! BUT now that you mention it I wondered what had been going on here while I was away :worried:. From baldy to very feminine looking very hairy pooch.

Now the friendly gnome!?!

Oh Boy :hm:

alloway65

Gnome, gnome on the range where the deer and the Bobers play!!!!!

kyle2
No one takes me seriously! Seriously?! :worried:

Ho ho ho everybody!

Looks a little bit like a Smurf....

Gnome ones going to take you very seriously with that little avatar Cuan......:blush:

wayjen

ha ha ha ha I only saw your avatar now Cuan, are you the Travelocity gnome now?

Guest MacMuffin

We actually wanted to change it to a racecar to be more dyslexia friendly for Cuan - he can then spell it backwards and feel good about it too ;-)

wayjen

And when he does you can send him to the top of the class for being so clever.

qball

How do you spell racecar????

wayjen

V.r.o.O.m.

kyle2
How do you spell racecar????

A perfect PanlinGnome, not even Wayne can break it..........:grin:

MiemsJewels

WOW! WOW! WOW! Need I say more?

MiemsJewels
We actually wanted to change it to a racecar to be more dyslexia friendly for Cuan - he can then spell it backwards and feel good about it too ;-)

Hehe, McMuffin, I'm sure Cuan will do just fine without the dyslexic friendly Forum. What about an instant translator from afrikaans to English or visa versa ?

rezizter
I LIKE IT! - Somehow easier to read...everything seems brighter...

Only one thing when logging in the two boxes for username and password have no description - I logged in knowing that in the old version username was on the left and password on the right but for new users could be a bit confusing...

SVW are you still experiencing the username and password blocks not appearing in chrome? it should look something like the image below. If you are, could you let me know so we can have a look at it?

58f5a73e4e449_Screenshotfrom2012-08-31071148.png.db04a05c6548c28b6adb7d58961653ef.png

rezizter

Images streatching should be fixed.

Please let us know if you have problems with images

images.jpg.c7c58805c9d13203d97c299ab7aa3fc5.jpg

svw
SVW are you still experiencing the username and password blocks not appearing in chrome? it should look something like the image below. If you are, could you let me know so we can have a look at it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3872[/ATTACH]

Yep - still the same problem...BUT I am not using Google Chrome just the old fashioned normal Google

Pathway

Nice!!!:amuse:

svw
Yep - still the same problem...BUT I am not using Google Chrome just the old fashioned normal Google

Rezizter - still same problem - sorry for the confusion but I think the answer you were looking for is my search engine is Google and browser is Internet Explorer.

When it comes to computers as long as it has a button to switch it on and a wizard to help me through the rest - perfect - more than that :confused:

svw
SVW go download firefox.It's free and a whole lot faster.IE is a dinosaur compared to Firefox.:cool:

Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Thanks 'JB' - I've re-installed Google Chrome and everything is working fine - can see all the little blocks etc - the only thing I did not like about it was I had got so used to my favorites drop down menu on Internet Explorer and with Chrome I found it a real schlep to find everything but as my kids keep telling me I have to move with the times - so no more dinosaur IE for me...:colbert:

rezizter
Thanks 'JB' - I've re-installed Google Chrome and everything is working fine - can see all the little blocks etc - the only thing I did not like about it was I had got so used to my favorites drop down menu on Internet Explorer and with Chrome I found it a real schlep to find everything but as my kids keep telling me I have to move with the times - so no more dinosaur IE for me...:colbert:

Brilliant. can't go wrong with chrome or Firefox

So is the block working ok now?

svw
Brilliant. can't go wrong with chrome or Firefox

So is the block working ok now?

Perfect - Thanks!

rezizter

Great stuff. Please let me know if you guys find anything else

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3926[/ATTACH]

58f5a73f43036_smileyface.jpg.7fc1e4b44ba3cfe5a3a5fbd6f59be075.jpg