Sign in to follow this  
rezizter

New Forum

rezizter    10
rezizter

As you may have noticed... the forum has a new skin.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3852[/ATTACH]

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Looks good, but there are a few hiccups - firstly on the top of the opening page there used to be two tabs - "Forum" and "What's New" - the second tab is missing in action.

Hopefully this change will also allow me to stay logged in without me having to insert my username and password each and every time I come to the Forum...

wayjen    10
wayjen

WOW!!

It seems bigger or wider or.....

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Very nice !

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Oh dear! Another change! I am battling to keep up with them all. (As usual, I preferred the "older" version of the forum but, hopefully, will get used to this new one!)

rezizter    10
rezizter
Looks good, but there are a few hiccups - firstly on the top of the opening page there used to be two tabs - "Forum" and "What's New" - the second tab is missing in action.

Hopefully this change will also allow me to stay logged in without me having to insert my username and password each and every time I come to the Forum...

Thank you for the feedback.

"Forum" and Whats New?" has now been added. Please clear browser cache and it should show.

for.png.d44a281fce53e4b8ee24dd3458cb95e1.png

As far as signing in on the main page and staying signed on, here in the forum, that is not possible for now. but it is something we would like in future.

svw    10
svw

I LIKE IT! - Somehow easier to read...everything seems brighter...

Only one thing when logging in the two boxes for username and password have no description - I logged in knowing that in the old version username was on the left and password on the right but for new users could be a bit confusing...

rezizter    10
rezizter
I LIKE IT! - Somehow easier to read...everything seems brighter...

Only one thing when logging in the two boxes for username and password have no description - I logged in knowing that in the old version username was on the left and password on the right but for new users could be a bit confusing...

Thank you for the feedback I see in some versions of internet Explorer it is in fact doing this. On Chrome and Firefox it loads. We will get on this immediately Just to confirm, you are using Internet Explorer correct?

svw    10
svw
Thank you for the feedback I see in some versions of internet Explorer it is in fact doing this. On Chrome and Firefox it loads. We will get on this immediately Just to confirm, you are using Internet Explorer correct?

Google...

mellowred    10
mellowred

Having been MIA for a long while the new forum page was a real surprise. I like :grin:.

JANDS    10
JANDS

:wtf: I just got the answers, now you've changed the questions...:wtf:

mrmouse    12
mrmouse
WOW!!

It seems bigger or wider or.....

I thought my eyes had gone all funny

wayjen    10
wayjen

I thought I was having illusions or my glass eye was a kaleidoscope.

voldermort    10
voldermort

It does look very nice indeed........

voldermort    10
voldermort

Oh I see there is an option to "report posts" - good

The only fault I can see with this new layout is it is quite difficult to see notifications, if that could maybe be made a bit brighter that would be great.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I am coping with the new forum! So it has to be good!

But I did battle to log in on BoB's home page! Perhaps this was just a temporary hiccup today?

kyle2    10
kyle2

Still getting used to the new setup, I liked the old one.

However I am very glad to see Qball finally got a new suitable avatar! The new one has a bit of an unimpressed look about it, but is a hundred times better than Fluffy the Pekanese.:sneaky:

wayjen    10
wayjen
Oh I see there is an option to "report posts" - good

The only fault I can see with this new layout is it is quite difficult to see notifications, if that could maybe be made a bit brighter that would be great.

Didn't we always have the report post button?

voldermort    10
voldermort
Didn't we always have the report post button?

I've never seen it before - where was it then? :hm:

voldermort    10
voldermort

my things don't load properly here - I tried to look at Ruthie's unicorn & look what I got :sowsuser:

Unicorn.JPG.4b39a56b7c8f151eccba04b26d5a903f.JPG

wayjen    10
wayjen

Yeah the pictures don't load on this forum now.

fix one side and break the other side.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Still getting used to the new setup, I liked the old one.

However I am very glad to see Qball finally got a new suitable avatar! The new one has a bit of an unimpressed look about it, but is a hundred times better than Fluffy the Pekanese.:sneaky:

"

I see it is bigger and scarier than ever-i must say i preferred "tinkerwoofles"-Maybe MAC can fix it so when CUAN is in a jovial or frivolous mood (if ever)then his avatar is "tinkerwoofles" and when he has to be scary and firm then his avatar changes to that SCARY PICTURE!!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
"

I see it is bigger and scarier than ever-i must say i preferred "tinkerwoofles"-Maybe MAC can fix it so when CUAN is in a jovial or frivolous mood (if ever)then his avatar is "tinkerwoofles" and when he has to be scary and firm then his avatar changes to that SCARY PICTURE!!

Bwahahaha....I agree he now looks like Tinkerbell on golfballs(aka TIK):sowsuser:

svw    10
svw
my things don't load properly here - I tried to look at Ruthie's unicorn & look what I got :sowsuser:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3855[/ATTACH]

Yep - same here....

rezizter    10
rezizter

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3855[/ATTACH]

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are getting it fixed up.