Sign in to follow this  
culpepper

Perfumes and soaps from Spain

culpepper

Hi folks

Just found, and joined bid or buy and it looks good to me.

I will be offering Spanish soap and bodycare products from the famous Maja, Heno de Pravia and the la Toja Magno range to include mens products as well as womans.

Pacha Ibiza ( only sold in Spain )perfume including the Psicodelic range will be on offer as well.

Although new to this site I have been with Ebay since 03 running 2 IDs with over 1,700 positive scores recorded on 1 and 1,400 on the other.

I am based on the Spanish mainland and hope to get you some great Postage deals through Correos the Spanish mail carrier.

Regards

Culpepper

admin

Hi culpepper,

Welcome to bob and the Forum.

Please note that you may have only one user name on bob, unless you are verified and have approval from bob Management for the second one.

Thank you for introducing yourself and also take note that soliciting of business is not allowed on the Forum, for future reference. Please read the Forum rules and enjoy your time here.

Rubilac

Maybe I'm getting old.

What's wrong with Lux?

And Pub?

:D:D:D

Local is lekker.

culpepper

Dont be so trigger happy partner, I am unarmed

Hi culpepper,

Welcome to bidorbuy and the Forum.

Please note that you may have only one user name on bidorbuy, unless you are verified and have approval from bidorbuy Management for the second one.

Thank you for introducing yourself and also take note that soliciting of business is not allowed on the Forum, for future reference. Please read the Forum rules and enjoy your time here.

Whoa! take your finger from that trigger partner,

I was only saying hello and letting people know a little about me and what I propose to do.

I only have 1 ID here on bidorbuy it is only on ebay that I have 2 IDs and they are not for anything other than offering 2 types of service

Rubilac,

I have seen pictures of Lux in old magazines and it looks like a very good product, but I am a bit confused as to why you would go to the Pub to use it?

Culpepper :D

MiemsJewels

?????????

What?

wayjen

Was it a slow night Miemsie that you had to open old threads?

lilythepink

And Miems could have told you about someone else who sells pretty good, local soaps!! ROFL

MiemsJewels
And Miems could have told you about someone else who sells pretty good, local soaps!! ROFL

Exactly Lilly....Local is lekker! Hehehe.....No Wayne.....the thread was old yes, but with an Allien who made new comments......youv'e missed it all......the comment as well as the links dissapeared while you were sleeping!