Sign in to follow this  
Little Miss Muffet

Blue Monday

mellowred

Hello Wayne. Missed you all too. :grin:

Little Miss Muffet

On top of it all the policeman said I must have all my stock in one place.

This I assume is so that he can pick up something and ask me for the name of the person I purchased it from and where it is recorded in my records.

The day I want to steal something,I will steal it in billions from the government then skip the country:idea:

wayjen

Why don't they go out and arrest those jaywalkers that peddle their wares at the robots or those jaywalkers that want to wash your window when it is already clean?

voldermort
Hello Wayne. Missed you all too. :grin:

At least somebody missed us :grin:

lilythepink
The laws in this country have become so pathetic it borders on a joke just like our constitution.

It's not that the laws are pathetic - it's the people who are supposed to police them that are the problem! How many of them actually know what they are doing, let alone how to treat people from all walks of life with courtesy and dignity?

JANDS

Here I read this lot and I think to myself, "You guys have it all wrong. We have it all wrong." We have to change our attitudes about this short life we are gifted with. Our logic does not work the same as some we will not mention. Despite the laws made, they still do their own thing. We walk in fear continuously to break some law and be guilty of a pathetic misdemeanour. Take the laws on Cannabis (and I dont smoke it kids, but its a pet beef of mine) They crow and boast when they catch some okie with a kg or two selling to some other chap sitting in the sun saying "Wow bru, check that cool sunset maaaaan." Meanwhile some dronkgat goes and writes off two innocent people driving peacefully to their granddaughter. O Donner, daar raak ek sommer heel betjoings man.

As a nation, we need to wake the **&^&% up...seriously. :mad:

JohnBenn

I think it's time that we wrote our own 2nd amendment,because we are now starting to live in the wild wild west:idea:.

voldermort

I'm trying to convince Jade to get those in the know to make a new law that everybody must smoke ganja - they will all be too mellow to fight & be aggro :idea:

svw
I'm trying to convince Jade to get those in the know to make a new law that everybody must smoke ganja - they will all be too mellow to fight & be aggro :idea:

Just decided, as soon as my house is sold I am going farming - starting a new strain of genetically modified maize - don't think anyone will notice the secret ingredient - they will just wonder why they feel so chilled...:colbert:

wayjen

As a non smoker or drinker myself, I think everyone should get high on life.

And so ends my sermon for the evening my flock of possums.

JANDS

And so ends my sermon for the evening my flock of possums.

As a 'shroom-muncher, we still value your opinion Wayne.. :blink1:

voldermort

Now you are reminding me of the Carry On movie we saw not too long ago....Sid James asks June Whitfield if she would like a cigarette, she replies, no thanks I tried it once & didn’t like it – then he asks her if she would like a drink & she replies no thanks I tried it once & didn’t like it – with a rather disgusted look on his face he says, do you have any children, she replies... only one - and he says, I’m not surprised, guess you didn’t like that either..:suspicious:

lilythepink

I tried the weed once but it did nothing to me except next morning I woke up with a terrible, dreadful, horrific headache! It was enough to make me give it up for life! MrA just got the giggles until he went to bed - everything was extremely funny - but he woke up perfectly fine the next day!

JohnBenn
I tried the weed once but it did nothing to me except next morning I woke up with a terrible, dreadful, horrific headache! It was enough to make me give it up for life! MrA just got the giggles until he went to bed - everything was extremely funny - but he woke up perfectly fine the next day!

Haha.....

I tried it in my teen years,and it just made me sleepy.So I didn't see the point and still don't:hm:.

JohnBenn

They have been trying that in the Cape flats for years now,it doesn't seem to work:thinking:.

booksallsizes
"Wow bru, check that cool sunset maaaaan."

You most certainly have lived in Nieu Bethesda before :blink1:

Little Miss Muffet
Unfortunately the police can show up at any time it seems... this is covered by the 2nd Hand Goods Act, sections 27 to 30:

Routine inspections

28. (1) A police official may, during times when business activity in respect of

second-hand goods is taking place, enter the premises of any registered dealer in order

My organized chaos must now become so organized that I must have all my stock in one place.

This is not a shop with space in for storage, it is my home with normal furniture in each room.

I am not open from 9-5 in order to receive a visit from the cops whenever they feel like it.

The whole problem with this issue is that it has not been thought through where marketers and online dealers are concerned.

It involves a whole lot of extra work that we dont need.

Besides how would a cop know the differance between a Faberge,etui,object of vertu,Daum,kendi,bateke,caffieri,Etruscan antique,credenzas,L'Hiver--See what I mean.

Edited by geewhizz

wayjen

when they come knocking again just say "the madam, she is not here".

kyle2

Besides how would a cop know the differance between a Faberge,etui,object of vertu,Daum,kendi,bateke,caffieri,Etruscan antique,credenzas,L'Hiver--See what I mean.

Bless you................d@mn hayfever...........:toung:

wayjen

Those names must belong to items that only discreet Buyers bid on in the adults only section.

JANDS
They have been trying that in the Cape flats for years now,it doesn't seem to work

Hey, I tune you now, those okes don't smoke Zol, they dont smoke bottle-necks, they gooi the whole **&^% plant into a broken Oom Tas bottle and then make like its scuba gear man. Even the blerrie bottle bends I tune you no lies. How you expect a bru to be sane after that man? Dan gooi die Suidoester nog die smog na die pigs toe.....

svw
Haha.....

I tried it in my teen years,and it just made me sleepy.So I didn't see the point and still don't:hm:.

I think most teenagers give it a try at some time or another...

A couple of years back my one son - big stuff in Grade 8 had just started high school gave it a try whilst he was at school - fortunately a friend of mine who works at the school found him and put him in the boot of her car and then phoned me and told me to meet her at the garage - you can imagine my surprise when she opened the boot and out popped ***** - he was in major trouble with us but thanks to a good friend he did not have his high school career cut short before it had even started - think he learnt his lesson though mom will find out no matter what...