Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

The Name Game.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I have asked on my other forum and I think we have 10 of the 11 names of top Footballers on this signed shirt, I am looking at one more to fill in the blanks.

Fernando Torres

David Beckham

Frank Lampard

Alessandro Nesta

Robert Huth

Ronaldinho

Roberto Carlos

Thierry Henry

Raul Gonzales

Rafa van der Vaart

those are what we have so far.

Edited by wayjen

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Waynegohl

Could it be Hernan Crespo?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Waynegohl:whistling:

Could it be Hernan Crespo?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Double post:meh:

wayjen    10
wayjen

you found me twice?

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

This is what I found.

"Pepsi last spot entitled "Pepsifest" is directed by Tarsem Singh * and brings together some of the biggest names in world football today. Beckham, Thierry Henry, Robero Carlos, Raul Gonzales, Ronaldinho, Fernando Torres, Rafael Van Der Vaart and new entrants, Robert Huth, Alessandro Nesta, Hernan Crespo and Frank Lampard show their football skills in a context quite again.

The commercial was filmed in Madrid, Spain between 9 and 17 May 2005. Scenes were filmed at the training ground of Real Madrid - Las Rozas, and polo field "soto Mozanaque" private property of the Duke of Albuquerque. Tent construction was performed using the 38 workers, requiring approximately 43 hours of work."

wayjen    10
wayjen
This is what I found.

"Pepsi last spot entitled "Pepsifest" is directed by Tarsem Singh * and brings together some of the biggest names in world football today. Beckham, Thierry Henry, Robero Carlos, Raul Gonzales, Ronaldinho, Fernando Torres, Rafael Van Der Vaart and new entrants, Robert Huth, Alessandro Nesta, Hernan Crespo and Frank Lampard show their football skills in a context quite again.

The commercial was filmed in Madrid, Spain between 9 and 17 May 2005. Scenes were filmed at the training ground of Real Madrid - Las Rozas, and polo field "soto Mozanaque" private property of the Duke of Albuquerque. Tent construction was performed using the 38 workers, requiring approximately 43 hours of work."

They should have printed that on the back of the shirt ha ha ha. You might have seen on that other thread that there were links to another site and a forum and the info was on there except a name or two and there is another South African with another one of the shirts.

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

Hahaha.........Yes I saw that.The above was in Spanish (I think), and I had to translate the page.That might be why you did not find it.