Sign in to follow this  
whiterebbit

wrote four times to BoB,got one reply.

whiterebbit    10
whiterebbit

BoB suggested I receive the coins I had just bought and THEN sort it out. These were 35 x R1 that were supposed to be silver (60% discount as advertised) I soon suspected they were cupro-nickel and a top seller advised me ,by email, they were probably just that. BoB says receive the coins then complain.What is the point of that move? I could easily switch silver to CN and not have a leg to stand on! Anyway ,I suspect the top seller contacted BoB, as the buyer emailed me with apologies ( accepted) and explained his error as inexperience with a bank refund to follow.It turned out well, but no thanks to the BoB guy /gal who said wait 'til you get the coins.Wrong move BoB.:oops:

admin    0
admin

Hi whiterebbit,

Your comments have been noted, thank you.

The reality is however, that we can not act upon suspicion or hearsay. Once you have received the coins and had them tested, we can act upon proof.

Much like that 16 year old that killed his parents and sister, oops, allegedly.... see my point.

Have a lovely weekend :cool:

qball    10
qball

To add to Admin's comments, we will have no way of knowing what coins are sent, we rely on the seller's honesty and integrity. That is why you must receive the coins first and have them checked and then you can contact us if there are issues. We are never physically involved in the shipping, storing, supplying or packing of any items, we will never see the items, therefore, there would be very little we could do until you confirm if the coins were not as advertised. I am not sure what else we could have done?