Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Buyer Immediately Blacklisted.......

voldermort    10
voldermort

Just sold an item about 1 hour ago to a buyer, as I was about to send an email thanking them for buying I now see they are blacklisted.....what do I do now? Shall I just relist the item straight away, must I still file a snc, what suddenly happened to this person?

Thanks

kyle2    10
kyle2

Thats weird, never had that happen to me before.....:confused:

voldermort    10
voldermort

Umm, never even had a chance to go look for the item in question.........

qball    11
qball

We suspect the buyer to be dodge. You can file the SNC and relist the item immediately.

voldermort    10
voldermort
We suspect the buyer to be dodge. You can file the SNC and relist the item immediately.

Thanks...will do

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Just sold an item about 1 hour ago to a buyer, as I was about to send an email thanking them for buying I now see they are blacklisted.....what do I do now? Shall I just relist the item straight away, must I still file a snc, what suddenly happened to this person?

Thanks

I bought an item where the same thing happened but I still got the item albeit after about

two weeks.

mrmouse    12
mrmouse

Happened twice to me last month , nothing to worry about just relist and carry on as usual file youre SNC and forget about it , its probably a stolen card used to pay with , mine were dodgy credit cards or something .