Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Am I Missing Something Here?

wayjen

How about "Read Gooder With Janet and John"?

JANDS
Ek weet nie!!

We don't buy so we have no way to check how it works.

Thanks SuperPooch?

I suggest the time is now ripe for you to buy something from JANDS. This will have a multiple effect Wayne. I will get a positive rating from you, you will get a neutral from me for not finding the same knoppie as this buyer of yours... I will get some money in my account and you will be left with this feeling of bonhomie and saintliness. PLUS....I will gooi a Marsbanker in your parcel that you can slap the buyer with. The latter is free and gratis in lieu of the humour you offer and the "lekkerlag" I get reading some of your stuff. :awesome: How's that for an irresistable offer my broe?

wayjen

I am as poor as a Church mouse and I just got a call from a Marsbanker telling me my house bond is overdue, damn bankers.

JANDS

Know those okies who phone you offering loans, credit and k*k like that? I have the following response: " Ag jirre!" (Few sobs inserted at this point) "I am so happy someone cares. Yesterday my wife filed for divorce, I lost my job last month and the bank is taking the house back. How much can you lend me? Sob Sob snik snik." My phone must be broken cos the blerrie line goes all dead-like after a moments silence. :cry:

wayjen

I just say "the masta, she is not here", and hang up.

Edited by wayjen

wayjen

Hi

Thanks for the details.

One can click on the green button for check out until you turn green, but

nothing happens. I also struggled with one other add, but then nothing with

the others!!

That is the reply I get regarding the Green Button for check-out.

qball

Wayjen, then the issue is with the user's browser or something else, if it happens on some and not others, there are no changes from our side, and orders are still coming in so the process itself still works... I don;t know what else to say.

Who is the buyer, we'll give him a call to assist him...?

wayjen
Wayjen, then the issue is with the user's browser or something else, if it happens on some and not others, there are no changes from our side, and orders are still coming in so the process itself still works... I don;t know what else to say.

Who is the buyer, we'll give him a call to assist him...?

All ratings received by Delmein on bidorbuy.co.za

This is the Buyer Cuan, I told them that if they have issues then they must contact BoB as it is not a problem on the Sellers side.

Thanks qball.

qball

I have proxied into his account and do not get the same issues, the buttons work. What I suspect is that he has chosen Pick up as the shipping option as there is no amount in the shipping amount field, however, if he tries to proceed it will give him a red error message telling him to enter 0 into the shipping amount field.

But I will get one of the staff to call him to walk him through it...

wayjen

Thanks meneer.

alloway65
qball.gif?dateline=1345480930The new image not nearly so intimidating.:whistling:

Jongleur
Hi

Thanks for the details.

One can click on the green button for check out until you turn green, but

nothing happens. I also struggled with one other add, but then nothing with

the others!!

That is the reply I get regarding the Green Button for check-out.

Not playing with our settings are we. BoB can keep an AuPair busy all day looking after you and Voldermort.

qball

Spoke to buyer - he says all sorted out now...

voldermort
Not playing with our settings are we. BoB can keep an AuPair busy all day looking after you and Voldermort.

No sangomie I have moved on from pc settings (I did that last week & we were internetless most of the week) & am now busy with cars - whilst driving from UCT home Thursday the car kept on lurching & revving funny so when I got home Dimitri removed the carb thingy & told me to start the car & suddenly flames were coming from the engine part of the car................I am now so deep in the dogbox you won't even believe it & I still don't even know what I did to make that happen although in the words of Dimitri it is all due to my kamikaze driving.:sad2:

Jongleur
No sangomie I have moved on from pc settings (I did that last week & we were internetless most of the week) & am now busy with cars - whilst driving from UCT home Thursday the car kept on lurching & revving funny so when I got home Dimitri removed the carb thingy & told me to start the car & suddenly flames were coming from the engine part of the car................I am now so deep in the dogbox you won't even believe it & I still don't even know what I did to make that happen although in the words of Dimitri it is all due to my kamikaze driving.:sad2:

Perhaps you should consider a more subtle approach if you want a new car. Trying to detonate

your carb thingy just wont do it. And I was right. The slightest provocation brings out the SAM

missile and then the ICBM. Stay clear of taxi`s for the next few years.

So, when do you get your new car ? I got my new toaster.

Jacques Kuun
qball.gif?dateline=1345480930The new image not nearly so intimidating.:whistling:

Actually quite adorable....

lilythepink

The Greek goddess nearly went up in flames?! Heaven forbid! Sorry to hear about this, voldermort.