Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Time to stop supremejunction72 ??

flatlinedesigns
I have heard nothing yet, And I will be treating this as theft.

I am planning on making a case about it. If I dont hear anything in the week it will have to be theft.

amcintyre

Seems like I was the lucky buyer - I actually received my item.

I do feel frustrated for the others. There is still a buyer, who is active on BOB who never posted off my items. And it cost me R900! - SORRY BOB, I just checked and see that he has been black listed. My apologies! :sad2:

Edited by amcintyre

flatlinedesigns
Seems like I was the lucky buyer - I actually received my item.

I do feel frustrated for the others. There is still a buyer, who is active on BOB who never posted off my items. And it cost me R900! - SORRY BOB, I just checked and see that he has been black listed. My apologies! :sad2:

Well BOB should start blacklisting this guy....I mean how much more people does he have to take for a ride?

qball

Please see earlier response, blacklisting the user will not solve the problem. He has been restricted for some time and cannot sell on the site until all issues are resolved. Please contact the offices as advised for further assistance, thank you.

flatlinedesigns
Please see earlier response, blacklisting the user will not solve the problem. He has been restricted for some time and cannot sell on the site until all issues are resolved. Please contact the offices as advised for further assistance, thank you.

I see that the seller is disabled yet his history of items recently sold is as late as the 23 of August. Glad to see he has stopped it now. Have contacted the offices hope to hear from them soon. Thank you.