Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Time to stop supremejunction72 ??

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Would it be possible for BOB to limit the following seller from selling until he honours all the sales he has undertaken? All ratings received by supremejunction72 on bidorbuy.co.za

I bought the following from him and made quick payment Piano & Organ - Roll up piano was sold for R150.00 on 30 Jul at 00:31 by supremejunction72 in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:71522694) He hasn't made any contact with me and, looking at his ratings, seems to do this quite often. I have contacted BOB and haven't, as yet, received any communication from them.

The seller has further of these for sale Piano & Organ - Roll up piano for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:71493402)

What the seller is doing is extremely dis-honest :notrust:

admin    0
admin

Hi amcintyre,

Bennet did send your query to the seller on the 15th, should the seller not contact you by Monday, please reply to that affect with your ticket. The seller was restricted from listing anymore items on the 16th, his current open items might be closed should he not reply to you before Monday.

Thank you.

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Thank you! :awesome:

PDVZ    10
PDVZ

Hi, I am having the same problem, the seller messaged me that he does have stock in the item I orderderd, I payed and he is now ignoring all my attempts of contact. Please help. The order is 5089081

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Hi admin! The seller hasn't got back to me. I have misplaced the email with the ticket number -

PDVZ    10
PDVZ
Hi, I am having the same problem, the seller messaged me that he does have stock in the item I orderderd, I payed and he is now ignoring all my attempts of contact. Please help. The order is 5089081

I see the item which i have ordered is now removed from listings, but hes still got other products? so it's just the products that he scams people with that gets removed?

qball    10
qball

We were contacted by the seller today, he apologised and said he had internet issues thus the lack of response. He has told us orders from last week are being shipped this week, today and tomorrow and will message everyone. If you still don't get feedback please do let us know.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns

I agree

We were contacted by the seller today, he apologised and said he had internet issues thus the lack of response. He has told us orders from last week are being shipped this week, today and tomorrow and will message everyone. If you still don't get feedback please do let us know.

I am having the same problem.....I paid for an item and is still waiting. Have sent emails even tried phoning but the one number doesn't work and the other one's voicemail box is full.

Cant this seller be banned or something because we are losing money and the seller just takes and takes?????

qball    10
qball
I am having the same problem.....I paid for an item and is still waiting. Have sent emails even tried phoning but the one number doesn't work and the other one's voicemail box is full.

Cant this seller be banned or something because we are losing money and the seller just takes and takes?????

Banning the seller will not solve any of these problems Unfortunately. We need to try work with the seller to rectify the situation. The seller had an exceptional sales record prior to this, there is no reason to believe they have deliberately not sent the items.

admin    0
admin
The seller still hasn't got back to me and his ratings seem to be getting worse, daily!

All ratings received by supremejunction72 on bidorbuy.co.za

Hi amcintyre,

The seller was restricted from listing anymore items and all items were removed. I see he is starting to get positive ratings for delivering from the 20th. Your ticket ID was AJV-338-60085

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns
Banning the seller will not solve any of these problems Unfortunately. We need to try work with the seller to rectify the situation. The seller had an exceptional sales record prior to this, there is no reason to believe they have deliberately not sent the items.

Okay...I hear what you are saying. So what can we do as I am still waiting for ANY form of communication.????

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns

I understand the internet problem (go Telkom!!!) but the phones or cellphones haven't gone done the last year?

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

The seller is now communicating with me... we shall see what the outcome is

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns
The seller is now communicating with me... we shall see what the outcome is

Thank you . Hope it is positive for everyone involved.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns
Thank you . Hope it is positive for everyone involved.

Still waiting any news anybody?

PDVZ    10
PDVZ
Still waiting any news anybody?

Nope I have heard nothing yet, I just want my money back I don't want the product anymore seeing I had to buy it again from someone else. I like how the internet problems is effecting his ability to pick up his phone, and how it got the people who answered the land line number to act like they don't know him... :hm:

amcintyre    10
amcintyre

Well, I finally received my item. So, at least for me it turned out to be a happy ending.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns
Well, I finally received my item. So, at least for me it turned out to be a happy ending.

WELL DONE!!! So there is hope for us all.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns

A seller can file a SNC if a sale doesn't go through...what can a buyer do???

qball    10
qball

Buyers can contact us directly for assistance, there does not need to be a formal process in place. A SNC is only to recover fees charged on unsuccessful sales.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns

O thanks. And I can do that how?

admin    0
admin

Hi flatlinedesigns,

Should a SNC be filed by the seller, the buyer does get an email notification to appeal to it. Alternatively, hello@bidorbuy.co.za can be emailed for assistance about transactions on the site.

flatlinedesigns    10
flatlinedesigns
Hi flatlinedesigns,

Should a SNC be filed by the seller, the buyer does get an email notification to appeal to it. Alternatively, hello@bidorbuy.co.za can be emailed for assistance about transactions on the site.

I am just hoping someone can do something to either get us our products or money back and maybe even stop this seller from conducting business.

This seller just doesn't communicate at all or I would have sorted it out myself.

PDVZ    10
PDVZ
I am just hoping someone can do something to either get us our products or money back and maybe even stop this seller from conducting business.

This seller just doesn't communicate at all or I would have sorted it out myself.

I have heard nothing yet, And I will be treating this as theft.