Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Donation for flowers - Andries Marais

Miss Jewels

Hi all

Most of you have by now seen that Andries' dad passed aways yesterday morning. He is currently in Bloemfontein with the family. (Admin unavailable - http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/community-chat-forum/17365-admin-unavailable.html )

I would very much like to send them some flowers for the funeral on Tuesday.

If there are any of you who would like to make a contribution towards this, please PM me for the details.

I will be ordering the flowers on Monday so that they can be delivered on Tuesday morning via Interflora.

Kind regards

Cheryl

Edited by Miss Jewels

Miss Jewels

Thank you so very much for those that have indicated they will be making a contribution. Your support towards Andries and his family (Joan-his mom & Ronel-his sister) is highly appreciated. I will keep the contribution list open until Monday 10am when I will order the flowers.

Blessings to you all,

Cheryl

Miss Jewels

Thank you once again for the fantastic response to this thread. You can continue to PM me should you like to make contribution. I have just had a message on fb from Andries that the service is on Monday at 3pm, which means I will order the flowers first thing Monday morning. The contribution list will thus close on Sunday evening.

Blessings

Cheryl

Edited by Miss Jewels

kebs

Thank you for doing this Miss Jewels... Andries is very special to us all..

Mad about Jack

Miss Jewels, PM sent.

Mad about Jack

Thank you Cheryl.

Miss Jewels

Basket.jpg.4983c4d519240be1d683a11da3c26f76.jpg

A huge Thank You to all who contributed to the flowers (the pic is of the flowers being sent). The donations was more than enough and I was also able to have a fruit & chocolate basket made up. I thought this to be appropriate as there is then also something for the table. Both will be delivered to Mrs Marais' home tomorrow with a message from all. Once again, thank you for your generous contributions, even as far as USA! May you all be richly blessed.

Kindest regards

Cheryl

alloway65

Many thanks Cheryl.

svw

Thanks a ton Cheryl...

lilythepink

Miss Jewels - thank you so very, very much for organising this despite your busy schedule.

This confirms MrA's and my belief that you are an earth angel - you keep your wings on the inside!

Miss Jewels

This message from Andries via my fb page:

• "Baie dankie aan almal die ruiker is pragtig. Ek het nie woorde nie. Dankie!"

wayjen

Thanks Miss J.