Sign in to follow this  
yeoldenantiques

Just Wondering how long it takes

yeoldenantiques

I registered to sell on Sunday 12 August, gave my banking details, etc and still have not heard anything. Why is it taking so long?? And why didn't I get the option to register as a basic seller and had to go straight to the Advanced seller?

admin

Hi yeoldenantiques,

Welcome to the forum.

Please supply the documentation requested about 5 minutes ago. I think you could not register as a Basic seller because your banking details are already registered on the system with another user.

Thank you.

Edited by admin

yeoldenantiques

Yes, my daughter uses my bank account she sells as dieoudae and as a single parent, until such time that she has found her feet and/or permanent employment, it seems the easiest. That is why when her details were requested, mine were sent with as well.

As the one deals 99% with militaria, we wanted to keep the antiques separate. Am I ever going to get registered?

yeoldenantiques

And my documentation was sent through the same day I received the email requesting it. HOWWWWLLLLLL I wanna sell my goodies

yeoldenantiques

So, because I am linked to another account, advanced seller was not approved. I don't mind, but why wasn't I given the CHOICE of basic or advanced? The site took me straight to the advanced seller registration and all I wanted to do was sell a few antiques and coins. Please can you help me register as a basic seller?

yeoldenantiques
Yeoldenantiques why not open a savings account at your bank and use that?

l did and my daughter is using it at the moment. And that seems to be the problem. Would the probkem be solved if I took over the current BoB user account from her? Would I then be able to sell on two accounts? The one sells strictly militaria and the other will be strictly antiques.

qball

Unfortunately we have certain security measures in place, which we don't warn you about, that's to keep the dodgy sellers at bay, it will take a few days to sort out once we have checked everything, we apologise for this, but it does keep our site safe and don't necessarily want to broadcast our security measures to all and sundry...

lilythepink

Please note that Cuan has a sweet puppy dog avatar! This suggests his bark is worse than his bite.

But thanks for the advice given here, Cuan. I, too, have experienced the extreme care taken by BoB with sellers and bank accounts and, at the end of the day I am more than grateful to know that things are as strict as they are!

Jongleur
Please note that Cuan has a sweet puppy dog avatar! This suggests his bark is worse than his bite.

But thanks for the advice given here, Cuan. I, too, have experienced the extreme care taken by BoB with sellers and bank accounts and, at the end of the day I am more than grateful to know that things are as strict as they are!

Ha ! Have we lost him to the pink side ?

JANDS

Cuan is male?:blink: Day before whenever yesterday was, there was a fairy....then a pooch in a pink tutu. You lot have me deurmekaar now.

Jongleur
Cuan is male?:blink: Day before whenever yesterday was, there was a fairy....then a pooch in a pink tutu. You lot have me deurmekaar now.

My Schnauzer is very taken with this pink pooch. Must be a female.