Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan0027

PLEASE do something about this seller !!!

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027

I have bought an item from "ultimate selling" on 16 July 2012 and made my payment immediately as I usually do. This seller hasnt contacted me and hasnt replied to my numerous emails.

I have emailed BoB on several occasions. I have been advised that "management" has spoken to the seller who undertook to conclude all outstanding orders. Up to now nothing !!!

I cannot understand how BoB can be so lenient with a seller that has a rating of 14,29% !

Come on guys this seller is a scammer ! :mad::mad:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

This seller should be blacklisted (-35) and not just disabled. We really don't need sellers like this on BoB!

svw    10
svw
This seller should be blacklisted (-35) and not just disabled. We really don't need sellers like this on BoB!

These are the types of sellers that ultimately give bidorbuy and online shopping a bad name...

qball    10
qball

We can assure you we have not been lenient, we have been in contact with the seller and are trying to get them to ship the products and fulfill orders as quickly as possible. We do apologise for this situation. Blacklisting the account will not solve any of these issues.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

If I read the below correctly, then the seller did/does not have the items in their possession when advertising, and this amounts to drop shipping surely?

5 in 1 Headphones

Comment:

Bidorbuy asked to rate seller.Can not rate seller. Seller send Email said that they have a problem with supplier. Will rate seller after package rec.

kyle2    10
kyle2

WoW, What a train wreck, what happened to this seller?:weird:

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027

Now I get an email from BidorBuy advising me that I must take legal action against the seller if I want to. Why do I have to incur expenses to get my money back that was paid to BidorBuy. Surely BoB must withhold the sellers money if there are so many complaints against a seller. It is not a big amount but it is about the principle. Something like this has never happened to me on Ebay. Everytime there was a problem my money was refunded without any problems. Where is the protection to buyers ??

svw    10
svw
Now I get an email from BidorBuy advising me that I must take legal action against the seller if I want to. Why do I have to incur expenses to get my money back that was paid to BidorBuy. Surely BoB must withhold the sellers money if there are so many complaints against a seller. It is not a big amount but it is about the principle. Something like this has never happened to me on Ebay. Everytime there was a problem my money was refunded without any problems. Where is the protection to buyers ??

With regards to e-bay I am still waiting for a refund from November 2011 - nothing short of apathetic...

qball    10
qball

We do offer buyer protection through our Buyer Protection Programme, where users are Verified, this user unfortunately is not Verified. It is also important to note the following - in order to ensure the correct procedures are followed it is imperative to open a case of theft against the seller, we cannot do this on your behalf as we are not the purchaser as the contract is between you and the seller. Also note that bidorbuy's bobPay system is purely a payment system, it is not an escrow or trust service, nor do we offer any guarantees with regards to your funds, if a seller is paid out we cannot guarantee that we can recover the funds. We may under certain circumstances withhold monies but this is not normal practice as bobPay is purely a payment gateway/system.

There are quite a few buyers affected by this, so it will take time to work through the list and contact everyone affected. It seems your funds were not released to the seller, so we may be able to refund your money. We will be in touch with you shortly to confirm. We do have all the seller's details, including physical address and Identity documents, so the seller can be traced. We ask that you please be patient and appreciate your understanding in this matter.

We do apologise for this negative experience.

JANDS    10
JANDS

You guys are professional.

MagicMan0027    10
MagicMan0027

I just want to thank the BoB team for sorting out the problems with this seller. Thanks guys !