Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Where Do I Find My Items?

wayjen

When we look at another Sellers listings we can go to specific category and see what they have on offer. Why don't we have a section like that?

We sell all over BoB and to see what we have in any specific category, I would have to seach for sellers and choose my own name and search from there each category but I am unable to "pick list" those items to either modify or delete on enhance.

There used to be a button where I could check each category but now I cannot find it unless it is still there but under another name or something. Having that feature makes it easier to spot double listings.

Can someone tell me if that feature is still available or if it can be implemented?

baie dankie

thank you

yebo gogo

Little Miss Muffet
When we look at another Sellers listings we can go to specific category and see what they have on offer. Why don't we have a section like that?

We sell all over BoB and to see what we have in any specific category, I would have to seach for sellers and choose my own name and search from there each category but I am unable to "pick list" those items to either modify or delete on enhance.

There used to be a button where I could check each category but now I cannot find it unless it is still there but under another name or something. Having that feature makes it easier to spot double listings.

Can someone tell me if that feature is still available or if it can be implemented?

When your profile page opens on "My Bidorbuy" you can click on your user name top left then click on "items wayjen has for sale" exactly as you would on another user and the breakdown is there.Wakey wackey

:shock:

Edited by admin
Fixed quote

Little Miss Muffet

Go to your"My Bidorbuy page" Click on your user name top left then "items wayjen has for sale" The breakdown is on left as with any other user

alloway65
Go to your"My Bidorbuy page" Click on your user name top left then "items wayjen has for sale" The breakdown is on left as with any other user

This is fine thank you, but it woud be great it we had all the editing facilities etc for these seperate groupings instead of having through all the items one has for sale. I only have a couple of hundred listings and it is bad enough to quickly to find a specific item....never mind looking through thousands of listings like Wayne etc.:confused:

Little Miss Muffet
This is fine thank you, but it woud be great it we had all the editing facilities etc for these seperate groupings instead of having through all the items one has for sale. I only have a couple of hundred listings and it is bad enough to quickly to find a specific item....never mind looking through thousands of listings like Wayne etc.:confused:

True!! But it does help to find something and if we have the date it ends then we can find it easier but a roundabout process ofcourse.

wayjen
When your profile page opens on "My Bidorbuy" you can click on your user name top left then click on "items wayjen has for sale" exactly as you would on another user and the breakdown is there.Wakey wackey

:shock:

You are a mind of useless information it seems.

Now if you will enlighten me on how I would add those items to a picklist I would be most appreciative.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Little Miss Muffet

Ag wat!! What is the use of being helpful????

:cry::sad2::rolleyes:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

If you guys and gals cant find your own items i really hope your buyers can find them!!:bigsmile:

alloway65

They might be in the Garage or under the stairs or in a cupboard.....or look in the cartons marked "Items for sale on BoB"!!!!:bigsmile:

wayjen

I see this is gonna be a long day!

I have duplicates like there's no tomorrow and I am trying to go through category by category and at the moment I need to open 2 tabs to locate the item on the one tab and add it to a picklist on the other tab, if you could open a category AND add any item to the picklist it would be much quicker and easier.

alloway65

You are far too advanced for me Wayne......I have never even attempted to use the Pick List....but you have my sympathy!!!!:noworry:

alloway65

What I only discovered a month or so ago is to click on Title on your items for sale page...and any duplicated items or items with the same name will be grouped together....then the duplicates can easily and quickly be deteted!!!!:biggrin:

wayjen

Seriaas?????

Let me try that method and see what I get.

Thank's for the headsup.

wayjen

You are a star.

I used the "title" method and got quite a number of hits then I used the "sellers product code" method and found some like that too. I was going merrily on my way on page 55 or there abouts and clicked something and my pages went back to No. 1 sooooooo..........we start all over again.

Thanks for that method.

alloway65

Glad it helped.

Shame Wayne what a set back....you will have noticed that you can load 100 items per page which even for me cuts down the number of pages!

wayjen

I see that yes. I am trying to get streamline the site so trying to combine items to make it only 1 listing and deleting older items and even dropping prices to get rid of stuff.

It takes long and is time consuming.

voldermort

Where is the Title on my sales page? I cannot see it......:sad2:

wayjen
Where is the Title on my sales page? I cannot see it......:sad2:

It must be that disappearing sickness that is going around.

admin
It must be that disappearing sickness that is going around.

Maybe she has some banter in her eyes...

wayjen

Poke it out!!!!!!!!

It must be contagious, I woke up this morning and my menstrual cycle was missing too.

voldermort

Bantered eyeballs.......absolutely gross, anyway I still can't see it so why don't one of you smart alecks just tell me where to look :ninja:

wayjen
Bantered eyeballs.......absolutely gross, anyway I still can't see it so why don't one of you smart alecks just tell me where to look :ninja:

I'll wake geewhizz for you.

voldermort
I'll wake geewhizz for you.

SSShhhhhhh

Why cant I get onto Face Book?

wayjen

I can with a degree of certainty, that you wont find the "title" thingy on Facebook.