Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

I don't understand this ...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I have been an advanced seller on BoB since 1 January 2007 and have 100% ratings. Last week I "dared" to change the number of my banking account with BoB (only because the new one offers me free banking - same bank) and all of a sudden I find myself relegated to being a "new" advanced seller - not yet able to access the previous benefits I have had for more than 5 years.

Has anyone else had this problem? I did send a PM to Cuan but he's possibly away for the week-end because I haven't received a reply, and Solanche could only tell me that I now fall into the category of "new advanced sellers"!

Good grief - be careful before you give BoB a new bank account number if this is what happens!

Anyone else experienced this problem with BoB?

voldermort    10
voldermort
I did send a PM to Cuan but he's possibly away for the week-end because I haven't received a reply, and Solanche could only tell me that I now fall into the category of "new advanced sellers"!

Lol, did Solanche ask you to identify yourself? Seriously though, I'm sure Cuan will sort it out come Monday......until then, a newbie you shall be :grin:

admin    0
admin

Hi Ladies,

When an user changes their banking details they are added to the new advanced seller group, R10 is then deducted from the new account and credited back to the users account, same as when you first apply to be an advanced seller. Please keep in mind that this is done to protect your money as well as to authenticate the account.

If memory serves, which it hasn't been lately, it takes about 5 working days until you are added to the advanced sellers group again.

p.s Hang in there Granny :ninja:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Hi Ladies,

p.s Hang in there Granny :ninja:

Vat ook lekker kanse!!seker maar so bietjie braaf na die vrydag aand doppie?

Neil

voldermort    10
voldermort
Vat ook lekker kanse!!seker maar so bietjie braaf na die vrydag aand doppie?

Neil

Do you mean dronk verdriet?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Do you mean dronk verdriet?

Verdriet is despair, I think. Or melancholy. This is what I have every Friday night when

Bachelorette airs for hours on end. Even during the Olympics.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Lol, did Solanche ask you to identify yourself? Seriously though, I'm sure Cuan will sort it out come Monday......until then, a newbie you shall be :grin:

No, I haven't been asked to identify myself again! That's about all the good news as far as I am concerned.

@Admin - Granny has had the R10 debit against the account and it has been repaid to her BoB account, so why the ol' girl's status is still limited is anyone's guess. I am NOT in a good mood!

Well, perhaps I should be happy that something about me is "new"???!!

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

OK now we have Granny,Meteorite,Mopkop,JonhyBennie,(I'm still not sure about Wayne's nickname,could be Glass-eye?),so who's next?:cool:

Let me not forget Golfball and STAMP:bigsmile:

Edited by JohnBenn

qball    10
qball

Unfortunately this forms part of our security and authentication processes and is in place to protect you the user as well as us from sellers running up huge bills without validating banking details. This is a temporary situation, I should have explained it earlier to you when you queried it with me, for this I sincerely apologise for omitting this. :biggrin:

admin    0
admin

Back to Advanced Sellers group at 00:05 this morning. Knock'em dead Gran, list list list :awesome::ninja:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Back to Advanced Sellers group at 00:05 this morning. Knock'em dead Gran, list list list :awesome::ninja:

Thanks, grandson! Now to find the time (and inspiration!) to put a whole lot more on BoB!!