Sign in to follow this  
brands online

Bobpay Payout request not processed... again...

brands online

Hi,

I requested a payout from Bob well before 9am this morning as I was previously informed, this was the cutoff time. The payout has not been processed and will probably only be done Monday again, making the funds available only on Tuesday. Why does this problem exist ever so often?

Edited by brands online

Miss Jewels

Normally, transfers between banks are 2-3 working days, or 3 hours between similar banks. I think ideally, requesting a payout should be on a Thursday as I was made aware there are hundreds of payouts daily, making BoB being snowed under with the admin related to payouts. I normally request my payout no later than a Wednesday if I need the funds by the weekend, as I know it will then be available.

voldermort
Hi,

I requested a payout from Bob well before 9am this morning as I was previously informed, this was the cutoff time. The payout has not been processed and will probably only be done Monday again, making the funds available only on Tuesday. Why does this problem exist ever so often?

Could it be due to the public holiday, perhaps the payment "processors" were not available today? Usually when there is a public holiday so near a weekend or a long weekend, there are complaints about payments not been processed.

Remembering that - I requested a payout before 9am Wednesday & it was through that evening, and every time I have requested a payout as long as I do it before 9am it will reflect in my account that evening (obviously I am not referring to weekends)

Miss Jewels
Could it be due to the public holiday,

Oh goodness....I even forgot about the public holiday. Now it makes even more sense.....

lilythepink

Does that mean you didn't have a wonderful day off, Miss Jewels? You are supposed to do absolutely nothing on Woman's Day! (ha ha)

mojomobiles

payout is taking more than 10 days

Normally, transfers between banks are 2-3 working days, or 3 hours between similar banks. I think ideally, requesting a payout should be on a Thursday as I was made aware there are hundreds of payouts daily, making BoB being snowed under with the admin related to payouts. I no request my payout no later than a Wednesday if I need the funds by the weekend, as I know it will then be available.

I'm new to bidorbuy and so far i sold 3 items in less than 2weeks

I have requested payout 10days ago for first transaction with positive feedback from buyer.

Billing did notmake payout yet. I was better off with gumtree.

Can any one help please Regards

admin
I'm new to bidorbuy and so far i sold 3 items in less than 2weeks

I have requested payout 10days ago for first transaction with positive feedback from buyer.

Billing did notmake payout yet. I was better off with gumtree.

Can any one help please Regards

Hi mojomobiles,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your comments.

Your payout was suspended waiting feedback from the buyer as you drop shipped without prior consent. First priority in cases like these is to safeguard the buyers money... You have sold 4 items to the same person of which SNC's were filed for 3 of them.

Your payout was approved today, so it should be processed on Monday.

Thank you.

JANDS

For me personally, if I have a problem with Bob or a buyer/seller, I take it up with them in private dialogue to its full extent before I would consider going public here in the forums. So far I have only had incredible service and a professional approach from this platform called Bob. Thank you Andries and that other gnome chappie. :smile:

lilythepink

I agree with JANDS. I have always received incredibly good service from staff at BoB - and I've hung around here because of that and the friendliness they convey when one is dealing with them.