Sign in to follow this  
Vinyl Lady Decals

Rating system error

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Please can Mac or one of the other techies look into this.

Over the last few days, I have started experiencing this problem:

I have several buyers that I have tried to rate after sending off their items.

After doing all the necessary, including choosing the correct order / item as per usual I am getting the following error:

"No matching records found"

I have checked under my ratings given to buyers and these ratings are not there.

I am concerned that some of my buyers think I do not want to rate them, when the system is actually stopping me from doing this. :cry:

I have also just tried to go to my "All buyers requiring feedback" page to get specific orders as examples and it throwing out the same error even though there are 25 orders to be rated.:shock: This is the first time this has happened.

This has happened for orders with only one item and individual items within multiple orders.

This doesn't happen for every rating, only a few here and there.

I don't know if any other sellers have the same problem, but I would appreciate it if this could be looked into.

Thanks so much. :bigsmile:

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi there, one of our engineers will have a look at your account today and see if this is an account- or generic issue. This is the first report we have received. If you can in the interim post trade-ids for which this is happening, it will help our investigation.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Mac

Somebody did phone me today, thankyou, I don't recall his name, but I appreciate the service.

I did retry to do the ratings that were outstanding and everything seems to be working normally now.

Thanks so much for your efforts.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi there - glad thinks worked. If you experience a similar issue again let us know so that we can have a look at it as and when it happens.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi Mac

The problem has started again, when I click on the "rate the buyer" button, the rating page says "no records found" and no matching order/s

Orders so far are:

I use the rate the buyer button from within the order, normally the rating page will match the order for the buyer and allow me to rate, but not at the moment.

This has happened for all buyers I wanted to rate today. I was forced to bulk rate using the "All buyers requiring feedback" page. I don't like doing this as I might rate someone incorrectly as I cannot see the statusses of the orders, perhaps this could be looked at as an improvement.

Edited by Vinyl Lady Decals