Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

XMas Hamper

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

For those of you who remember, I had similar thread in 2011 whereby we raised funds for a stunning XMas hamper for the BoB staff

I have been granted permission to continue with this in 2012

All those who would like to make a contribution are welcome to PM me for banking details. I thought of starting earlier this year so that we can spread the funds easier over the next few months and have the hamper delivered by 2nd week of December

You valued imput regarding this would be highly appreciated

RISadler    10
RISadler

Christmas, already?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Thanks, Ms Jewels, for organising this again this year! I will be a willing contributor!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I decided to start a bit earlier so if someone would like to make a contribution, they can do it over 2-3 months. Thought this would be more suitable to the pockets.....

dstorm    10
dstorm

Let us not forget our beloved Andries (who recently threatened to kick me off the forum).

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Edited by dstorm
Spelling

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

What did you do to poor ol' Andries, Jacques?

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Lily

I simply exercised my constitutional right.

I visit Sasolburg once a year – it is a tough country.

Keep well and regards

Jacque

Edited by dstorm
Spellimg (This time I spelled my name wrong)

voldermort    10
voldermort

Keep well and regards

Jacque

Another newbie - tonight we have met Granny (welcome) & somebody posing as Jacques, (Jacque):sneaky: seems the liquid refreshment is flowing countrywide :suspicious:

dstorm    10
dstorm

Hello Samantha

I am celebrating 10th of August.

MEN’s DAY.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

It's that time of the year again when I start "begging". Contributions towards the XMas hamper for BoB staff is officially open. For those interested in contributing, please PM me so that I can send the banking details. To Sue...thanks for jumping the gun and being the first!

Warms regards, Cheryl

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

A huge thanks for the first 2 contributions to come in. I would like to close the hamper by 18th December for delivery 21st December. Please PM me should you be interested in contributing.

Thanks a ton!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Mine should be in your bank account tomorrow if my bank does what it is supposed to do! :rolleyes:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thank you for the positive feedback and the contributions already received and promised. You can continue to PM me for information and/or donations.

Regards

Cheryl

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Another newbie - tonight we have met Granny (welcome) & somebody posing as Jacques, (Jacque):sneaky: seems the liquid refreshment is flowing countrywide :suspicious:

I am the official granny on this forum. Who is the imposter?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Another Thank You for the latest contributions received. We have another 4 weeks in which to generate some more funds so that the hamper can "grow."

Please PM me so that I can give you the banking details into which your contributions can be made. I would again, as in 2011, want to make this hamper a huge success.

Regards, Cheryl

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thank you Ruthie.....a blessed donation all the way from the United States.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi all. A huge thanks to those who have contributed to the hamper. However, to be the success it was in 2011, we do need more donations. Please PM me your details should you wish to make a donation. All monies received go into purchasing the "goodies" for the hamper and also covering the cost to have it delivered to Jhb. Looking forward to hearing from you.

Warm regards

Cheryl

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Come along folks - Christmas is not far away and things have to be organised and delivered.

Have YOU made your contribution yet? Let's all help Miss Jewels as she is actually helping us!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

A huge thanks to Grant (seedsforafrica) who has just also made a contributon towards the hamper. Thanks so far to svw, lilythepink & mr aerospace and YSL Magic for your contributions to date. I'm sure the staff at BoB will appreciate the act of kindness I plan on putting in the box.

Please continue to make contributions or PM me for further details.

Warmest regards, Cheryl

alloway65    10
alloway65

Count me in!!!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thank you for the latest donations/promises : alloway65, ATA Stamp Centre, DS Storm

With your help, the hamper will be a success. Please continue to make donations if possible.

Kindly PM me for further details

Warmest Christmas regards

Cheryl

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels
Count me in!!!

Me too Miss Jewels! Please send banking details etc. to my e-mail.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Thanks for the latest contributions : Ruthie - not1centmore (USA) and Miems Jewels. Thank you....you are stars too!

Edited by Miss Jewels

alloway65    10
alloway65

MJ we appreciate your hard work in organising the Hamper donation drive.:bigsmile:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Good Morning Folks!.....It's 1 December ...... and how time has passed us by with so much still to do.

I still have 2 weeks in which to get in some more donations for the XMas hamper for the BoB staff. Please, if you see your way clear to make a contribution, no matter how small, please send me a PM and I'll forward you the banking details.

Thanks to those who have already contributed, and to whom I have said Thank You on the forum.

Kindest regards, Cheryl