Sign in to follow this  
Wild Olive Art

Frustrated by lack of response

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Yesterday morning I made payment via BOB EFT for one of 2 items that I bought , one for R59 the other for over R500 !!!

Unfortunately I used the incorrect code on the payment , which would result in the R500+ being paid to the wrong seller.

I phoned BOB immediately and was told it was not a problem if payment had not yet been allocated . I simply needed to email Billing with the correct details and my proof of payment , which I duly did.

In spite of this , last night my payment was allocated to the INCORRECT seller .

I now have to try retrieve the payment .

I have tried to contact the seller and have had no response and have still had no response from BOB either .

Please can somebody assist and let me know if this payment can be allocated to the correct seller ?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Oh dear, that is frustrating for you. Perhaps you need to send an email to billing (or phone them again?), using the same reference number they have given you, and point out that they have made the mistake despite your having contacted them? Good luck.

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Solanche has it sorted ! Thank you so much Solanche , greatly appreciated !:grin:

qball    11
qball

Please rather contact us telephonically in these instances, email responses can take up to 48 hours to be responded to.

You can call us on 0861 88 0861 for further assistance.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience caused.

qball    11
qball
Solanche has it sorted ! Thank you so much Solanche , greatly appreciated !:grin:

Sorry, I must have responded at the same time as you. Glad it could be resolved. :grin:

JANDS    10
JANDS

Where are the "Rock" horn smileys? Bob :rock: Thanks for this platform guys....