Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

If I have one item for sale but want to list in two..........

alloway65    10
alloway65

If I have one item for sale but want to list in two or more categories how do I do this? If I list the item separately in the two categories then I stand a chance of selling one item twice!:oops:

voldermort    10
voldermort
If I have one item for sale but want to list in two or more categories how do I do this? If I list the item separately in the two categories then I stand a chance of selling one item twice!:oops:

No, you can list it in a secondary category for R5.00 - that way if & when it is sold both listings close simultaneously.

You need to select Promotional Category listing in your ad.

JANDS    10
JANDS

I'll buy stuff for R5-00 from him....:grin:

wayjen    10
wayjen

I have something that I put on two different categories and was paying R5.00 to do this. The listing has gone on for months and months where the one category expired, the enhanced listing carried on regardless and I was unable to change the price of the item because of this. I wonder how long these listings carry on for and was I charged R5.00 every time? I finally deleted the listing just so I could change the price.

voldermort    10
voldermort
I have something that I put on two different categories and was paying R5.00 to do this. The listing has gone on for months and months where the one category expired, the enhanced listing carried on regardless and I was unable to change the price of the item because of this. I wonder how long these listings carry on for and was I charged R5.00 every time? I finally deleted the listing just so I could change the price.

This will only happen if you tick Relist What Is Not Sold (which relists the unsold item instantaneously) instead of Relist What Is Not Sold Next Day (which keeps it on Not Yet Open for 24 hours) - it is during the Not Yet Open period that you can edit the enhanced listings, this is especially important if you have items on Category Featured/Priority/Secondary Category etc........otherwise it will just keep on & on relisting the item with enhancements until doomsday.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I lost more money enhancing it seems.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Shame, Wayne. But just think how enhanced you are now!

wayjen    10
wayjen

I feel like a doorbell, DEPRESSED!!!

voldermort    10
voldermort

Never mind R5 enhancements - the worst is when you have it on Featured Category (I think that is the one) for R100 & then you forget to take it off when it ends :sowsuser: