Sign in to follow this  
BestBuyOnline

This Buyer made my day!

BestBuyOnline    10
BestBuyOnline

Hi all

It is not often that we receive complimenting e-mails and then also one as entertaining as this, that I just had to share this with you.

Thank you Jaydon, you brightened up my day!

Hi,

I recently joined Bidorbuy with some sceptic reluctance…I’m impatient, I’m impulsive, I’m visually attracted…all the stuff which makes me a perfect PHYSICAL shopper and turns me away from online shopping…but come one…after the service I got from you guyz?! I’m never setting foot in another mall again!!!!

All in all I just want to say thanks for the VERY nice comment u made about me on bidorbuy and it will be main priority for me to do the same once ive also experienced the receiving of my order as to be able to comment on an experience in the full. It was out of complete and utter sheer boredom (and I dread to admit quite some wine too) which made me take the plunge last night and just make a bid on the iPad… not really expecting much to come off it and at the time all too willing to spend that amount of money just for a bit of entertainment – in my mind I was convinced I’ll prob see some sad excuse ipad a year or two down the line.

Woke up this morn…feeling GOOD…slight headache *cough* but ready for my day. Ipad already shoved out of my mind cause I can get soooo excited sometimes that its detrimental to society, so I assured myself there is nothing to get excited over as no ipad was on its way….HOLY %&$^#@# was I in for a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!!!!

More than that I do not know cause I’m feeling sheepish and quite speechless that I could have been sooooo wrong about internet companies and their sellers! EXCELLENT service and feed back and its greatly appreciated and noted!

Regards,

Jaydon

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Until!!!!:laugh:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Don't be such a doubting Thomas, geewhizz! Most sellers on BoB are ethical, good sellers (well that's been my experience!)

svw    10
svw

What a super first time buyer! In future the prerequisite for first time buyers should be a bottle of wine first...

BestBuyOnline    10
BestBuyOnline

:biggrin: Buyer received his item and responded with a positive rating :

APPLE iPad 1 32GB WiFi

Comment:

Packaged really well thanks for that! Good service and EXCELLENT communication! Friendly and trustworthy. Thank you all at BestBuyOnline for my iPad!