Sign in to follow this  
BMW_M3_CSL

Somethings not right here.....

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

:worried: These auctions seem to be dubious to me. I tried to get this item but it kept going up and up by the same buyer - I accepted defeat until I took a look at the seller and buyers items in the past.

On the 11 July the exact same item was bought by the exact same buyer as today and sold by the exact same seller - why buy the exact same item twice - am I being paranoid, I hope so

Listing 11 July

Dell - LATE ENTRY i5 DELL LATITUDE E6410 DOMINANT CORE i5 POWERHOUSE! THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS NOTEBOOK was sold for R3,650.00 on 11 Jul at 23:31 by gadgetcrazy in Port Elizabeth (ID:70116717)

listing 01 Aug

Dell - LATE ENTRY i5 DELL LATITUDE E6410 DOMINANT CORE i5 POWERHOUSE! THE ULTIMATE BUSINESS NOTEBOOK was sold for R4,000.00 on 1 Aug at 21:16 by gadgetcrazy in Port Elizabeth (ID:71943791)

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Other than the same Buyer having the winning bid, I don't see all the other bidders being the same. Perhaps this Buyer was quite pleased with the one bid/won in July and wanted another for a family member (my son was 'over-the-moon' with my new laptop, so we went out and bought it's 'twin')....

but then again, I may not see what BoB sees.

Ruthie

Hands on Diy    10
Hands on Diy

Both buyer and seller seem rather seasoned on Bob and would agree that he just wanted a second one for a family member or buisness partner. I too have on occasion bought myself something only to have to go back and by the same item for my wife as she wanted one too. (just my take on this anyway)

mrmouse    11
mrmouse
:worried: These auctions seem to be dubious to me.

its not worth stressing over , its a common practise and happens regularly , im very paranoid when it comes to auctions , I sometimes just pay the buy now price elsawhere and get along with the day .