Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Telkom Emails.........

voldermort

Anybody else with Telkom email not receiving messages? Last 2 hours or so I keep getting the same error message & before I commit myself to an evening spent on the phone with friendly Telkom I just wnted to know if anybody else has the same problem?

lilythepink

I had a similar problem yesterday. Don't know how many emails got lost in cyberspace.

Telkom seems to be having intermittent problems in our area lately - have been wondering if it's an "all over" situation!

alloway65

I use MWEB/TELKOM and the other day I sent an e mail to my Son in Australia with 15 photograph attachments, when I checked in my sent items/out box it was not there or anywhere....funny.....on checking with my Son he had received the e mail and all attachments!!!:worried:

JohnBenn

Is it just Telkom or is there a gremlin in the BoB system again?Last night I placed a bid and did not receive the usual "bid-placed"email.

Or do one not receive an email when the winning bidder still outbids you?I bid twice on the item,but the other bidder's auto bid still kept outbidding me,then I just left it because it wasn't worth more.

I'm with Vodacom BTW.

voldermort

Thanks for replies - I eventually just used Jade's gmail account to send emails & after about 3 hours my Telkom email seemed to be okay, however I have noticed that for the last few days it has been going very, very slooooow :wondering:

Jongleur
Thanks for replies - I eventually just used Jade's gmail account to send emails & after about 3 hours my Telkom email seemed to be okay, however I have noticed that for the last few days it has been going very, very slooooow :wondering:

Hope you are not playing with your computers settings again.

voldermort
Hope you are not playing with your computers settings again.

I didn't even touch anything...........this computer is just very anti-sam it seems :hm:

Jongleur
I didn't even touch anything...........this computer is just very anti-sam it seems :hm:

Anti - Sam. Can`t be. Sam is an acronym for Surface To Air Missile. Extremely temperamental bomb things.

Terribly unpredictable. Not to be trifled with. And your name is Sam. Wow. Okay ............... so now I get the picture.

How you been dear ?