Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

World's most expensive clock piece

voldermort

R100 000.00 for a piece of a clock........wonder how much the entire clock would be then? :sowsuser:

JANDS

I dont bid against my mates....Sam, you can have it. :smile: Shipping for that clock is a real bargain

voldermort
I dont bid against my mates....Sam, you can have it. :smile: Shipping for that clock is a real bargain

You are a real sweetie, let me just clean out my jeans pocket for that change :suspicious:

svw

Talk about cuckoo clock deception - you would have to be crazy as a broken cuckoo clock to pay that price...

kyle2

Is this part of the clock, being sold with the clock, or separately from the clock?

Below the pic in the description it says "THIS ITEM IS NOT FOR SALE SEPARATELY TO THE CLOCK":confused:

R100000 for a shabby piece of a clock, or even a whole clock, (maybe its stuffed full of veldponds!) is a bit cuckoo for sure.

It may be a clock, or part of a clock, but as to what is cuckoo is totally up for interpretation!:wtf:

JANDS

Sam, can I interest you in a wee Yamaha grand piano at a giveaway of 320k? Or a pair of sexay specs perhaps? Those fuglies on my site are looking for an owner. :razz:

kyle2

That explains the coke in the milkonut!......Mystery solved.:sneaky:

voldermort

Oooh I feel like an idiot now :oops: see what happens when you don't read the ads properly

JANDS

But it was so fun for a while.....:razz:

Jongleur
Oooh I feel like an idiot now :oops: see what happens when you don't read the ads properly

hee hee hee.

voldermort
hee hee hee.

bugger off :thinking: I'm already an idiot for the day & now to be laughed at as well......shocking :sowsuser:

lilythepink

Welcome to the Idiot Club, voldermort! I happen to be a founding member! (We have to hide behind something and the blonde day excuses are pathetic!)

svw

Well that's it we are all a bunch of idiots - especially us sellers who know that we should read a listing correctly and get frustrated when buyers "don't read properly"

Heaven help us all when Wayne gets wind of this one. Kyle2 - you and I are already on his hit list in another thread - maybe Admin should help us out here and delete the thread quickly before the cookie muncher finds this...

kyle2

Heaven help us all when Wayne gets wind of this one. Kyle2 - you and I are already on his hit list in another thread - maybe Admin should help us out here and delete the thread quickly before the cookie muncher finds this...

You mean 'Fairy Chaser!'........:laugh:

Jongleur
Well that's it we are all a bunch of idiots - especially us sellers who know that we should read a listing correctly and get frustrated when buyers "don't read properly"

Not so fast. You are too late. As the leader of the armed wing of the United Democratic Patriotic Forum Freedom Front

Wayne has already mobilised the structures. Sign up now as a member and I will see what I can do.