Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Step Right Up, Spin The Wheel, Pick Your Prize

kyle2
The recording studio is already booked - but there is still time to include Waynes name in the lyrics to our latest song...

Here's some lyrics honouring Wayne. "Old McWayne Looked at a spinning wheel, saw here a fairy there a fairy everywhere a fairy fairy, and on that wheel he also saw a flower goldfish............And everyone on BoB realised Wayne had lost it, gave him a tasty stamp and a nice huggy jacket for company":laugh:

lilythepink
Janet... yes, you are on the right track, but according to the answer sheet, nary one of those critters on it.

Ruthie

Well, I guess I shall just have to circle what I see and send it to you in a PM!! (Perhaps American critters look different from the ones we know in South Africa???) :laugh:

JANDS

I see a Durban-texi, a smart gibbus, a lekker tjop, drie stukke biltong, Eskoms ineptness and Die Antwoord in the upper left corner. Thats eight and I get the consolation prize from Ruthie.

Not1CentMore

Janet... methinks the 'critters' are 'known'; no 'mystery' beasties.

Here's a mouse:

mouse.jpg.b32da2bb5523e1b2ddc3deec8a042710.jpg

What do YOU see? How many 'thin-a-ma-bobs' can YOU find?

Ruthie

wayjen

methinks the critters have scurried away.

JANDS

This is sexist guys.....only a bird can see stuff like that. They have that delicate distinguishing ability to seperate the lilacs (We think are flowers) and the peach (Which is a fruit...no pun) from the cerise which is :wtf: exactly? I vote Ruthie puts up an old Toyota and asks us to identify which factory it was made in by looking at the paint job and the rakish angle of the antenna. Ek is moedeloos man.....

voldermort
this is sexist guys.....only a bird can see stuff like that. They have that delicate distinguishing ability to seperate the lilacs (we think are flowers) and the peach (which is a fruit...no pun) from the cerise which is :wtf: Exactly? I vote ruthie puts up an old toyota and asks us to identify which factory it was made in by looking at the paint job and the rakish angle of the antenna. Ek is moedeloos man.....

lol....................

svw
This is sexist guys.....only a bird can see stuff like that. They have that delicate distinguishing ability to seperate the lilacs (We think are flowers) and the peach (Which is a fruit...no pun) from the cerise which is :wtf: exactly? I vote Ruthie puts up an old Toyota and asks us to identify which factory it was made in by looking at the paint job and the rakish angle of the antenna. Ek is moedeloos man.....

:laugh:...Previous compe-***-ion was most definiately geared towards the guys AND it took a woman to solve it..:whistling:

JANDS
...Previous compe-***-ion was most definiately geared towards the guys AND it took a woman to solve it..

See? You are making my point for me. :nuts:

Not1CentMore
This is sexist guys....

Golly, gee whiz.... (shaking head 58f5a73c9c301_CHUBBY32.GIF.52808f05acfc69b616e1d6e58ba0f0ad.GIF ) Would never have 'thunk' a 'game' would be considered somehow 'unfair' to the one of the sexes.

Ruthie

JANDS

This is in lightheartedness Ruthie, make a chuckle if I can until one of your games comes along that I have a chance of solving. :bigsmile:

MrAerospace

Well, lily and I have found the following ...

duck, rabbit, two worms, rooster, hedgehog/mole, beetle, fish, dog, bee and (of course) a goblin which looks like Wayne in the bottom lefthand corner! How is that for not being sexist - an old codger and an old duck looking at the picture together!

lilythepink

Who is he calling an "old duck"?

wayjen

What was I doing in the corner was I punished again?

svw
What was I doing in the corner was I punished again?

...to quote a famous old nursery rhyme - "eating pudding and pie"......

Not1CentMore

A HUMONGOUS apology to JANDS.... privately and publicly.

And a BIG thank-you to... well, you know who you are... for 'cluing me in' on the humor of the post. I still don't quite understand it all, but 'what the hey', I am sure some of my 'left of center' humor (as well as some American 'giggles and grins') is 'lost in the translation' between corners of the flat map.

To ALL.... swallowing humble pie here; not just a piece, the whole pie.

Ruthie

Not1CentMore
Well, lily and I have found the following ...

duck, rabbit, two worms, rooster, hedgehog/mole, beetle, fish, dog, bee and (of course) a goblin which looks like Wayne in the bottom lefthand corner!

Duck, rabbit and rooster... good job! Keep 'digging'. (Was sent cirlced via email - methinks, if I remember correctly, they 'pull hair' when trying to use Paint or... and upload to posts. Paint and/or doesn't 'play nice' with their pc.)

Ruthie

JohnBenn

What are you all taking?I need some of that:blink1:.I can only see a flower.

JANDS
A HUMONGOUS apology to JANDS.... privately and publicly.

And a BIG thank-you to... well, you know who you are... for 'cluing me in' on the humor of the post. I still don't quite understand it all, but 'what the hey', I am sure some of my 'left of center' humor (as well as some American 'giggles and grins') is 'lost in the translation' between corners of the flat map.

To ALL.... swallowing humble pie here; not just a piece, the whole pie.

Ruthie

Ruthie, thank you but no need. I think humour the world over means so many different things and I am probably more wacky than they come. I found a place among a few of you here and if to some, we appear simple or foolish, well stuffem too. One has to look so hard to find the good and to find it here in Bob and the forums with a select few, that I appreciated it.

So for the private welcome and this here, a big thank you. Having said that.....Ek gaan jou mal maak...:wink: ( I am going to drive you insane) For the Souf Hefricans, If I gooi some Boeretaal and translate it for Ruthie just here on her threads, please bear with me. Google translate does dogshite with Afr to English, to the point it becomes hysterical.

Have a lekker one all.

PS....Wayne wants my spectacles but is too shy to bid

svw
What are you all taking?I need some of that:blink1:.I can only see a flower.

Green tea - made only from the highest quality green sea-weed...:colbert:

Thought I saw a squirrel and a snail but those darn fairies of Wayne's keep waving their wands and everything goes into hiding leaving me with naught but a flower...

Not1CentMore
those darn fairies of Wayne's keep waving their wands and everything goes into hiding leaving me with naught but a flower...

Can't blame the fairies... they are trying to 'hook a corner' of their wand onto the netting of Wayne's tutu. When Wayne is whirlin' 'n twirlin' (a little 'high' on fairy dust?), they are getting a free 'carnival' ride!

Ruthie

Not1CentMore

So far....

MrA & lily: duck (#4), rabbit (#5), rooster (#3)

svw: snail (#2)

...and of course the mouse (#1).

Bunny.jpg.ddf40d39288800aeb4cda56c4f318487.jpg

There's more 'hidden' thin-a-ma-bobs..... Can YOU find them?

Ruthie

svw

Here's a few more -

Centre - Horse looking out over stable door

Just Below - Fairy looking out from it's hiding place

Bottom Left - Bull or Cow....hard to tell

Top Left - Cat

hiddenimagespicture1.jpg.2881bda7e5926b8814bf6223393dd7ea.jpg

Not1CentMore
Here's a few more -

Centre - Horse looking out over stable door

Just Below - Fairy looking out from it's hiding place

Bottom Left - Bull or Cow....hard to tell

Top Left - Cat

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3767[/ATTACH]

Could be a 'fairy' person (#6).... good going! Other guesses...good, but nope.

Missed the 'worm' Mr.A/Lily mentioned... said snake on answer sheet and then down further it said could be 'worm' (#7).

Bunny2.jpg.b33759db3b25ebf138a6b5f9fdc7bd02.jpg

Still more....

What do YOU see?

Ruthie

Edited by Not1CentMore

lilythepink

Top middle of the flower there's what appears to be a bud and a green worm is on either side of it = 2 worms! :amuse: