Sign in to follow this  
KMartin

Am i missing something ?

KMartin

Just wondering if i am missing something..

I am looking for a Field Strengh meter for our installations. I found one almost up to spec so i asked the seller if he has a better model, as in Q & A he once said he did. So i get a answer... Yes i do have but not on BOB. So erm... whats the point of telling me that if you not putting it on bob ?

Other DSTV & Satellite TV Equipment - Satlook G2 Satellite Field Strength Meter to allign satellite dishes for V-Sat, Ku + C-Band was listed for R3,990.00 on 27 Jul at 17:16 by gatao in Johannesburg (ID:70433376)

[TABLE=class: display]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Question

27 Jul 2012 13:42

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Hi. Looking for meter urgently.. do you have and what price for satlook HD ?[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Answer

27 Jul 2012 14:43

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Hi....have various meters for installers. All not listed on BoB.[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Seeds for Africa
Just wondering if i am missing something..

I am looking for a Field Strengh meter for our installations. I found one almost up to spec so i asked the seller if he has a better model, as in Q & A he once said he did. So i get a answer... Yes i do have but not on BOB. So erm... whats the point of telling me that if you not putting it on bob ?

Other DSTV & Satellite TV Equipment - Satlook G2 Satellite Field Strength Meter to allign satellite dishes for V-Sat, Ku + C-Band was listed for R3,990.00 on 27 Jul at 17:16 by gatao in Johannesburg (ID:70433376)

[TABLE=class: display]

[TR=class: even]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Question

27 Jul 2012 13:42

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Hi. Looking for meter urgently.. do you have and what price for satlook HD ?

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR=class: odd]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left_top sorting_1]Answer

27 Jul 2012 14:43

[/TD]

[TD=class: watchlist_align_left]Hi....have various meters for installers. All not listed on BoB.

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

The best thing to do would be to give him the details of what you are looking for, ask for a price and if you are happy with that get him to list it on bob.