Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Cape Town Top Sellers Awards

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

A huge Thank You to BoB management for the function they organized last night. Wow! Super restaurant and setting. I had the privilege of sitting with Jaco (CEO of BoB) and can really say I thoroughly enjoyed the conversation and his insite into various matters. Sharing our table in close voice range, was Grant from Seeds for Africa and Carla, my PA who accompanied me.

Unfortunately I did not get to meet a lot of the other sellers but judging by the talking and laughing, all got along very well and quickly found new friends on the site.

Cuan, thanks for the presentation and also your input last night. Also to Johan who joined us later....good luck for Saturday!

To the winners, Congrats, it was really well-deserved wins! And all the other nominees, congratulations for all your hard work. Just to be nominated makes us all winners!

Once again, from Carla and myself : ~Thank You~:awesome:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Thank you BOB and the TEAM for a great evening.Much appreciated.Congrats to the AWARD WINNERS and all the category top sellers.

Cuan was heard as usual but as he was not wearing his high heels was hardly seen.

Jaco waffled on about the IPHONE attributes -must be shareholder or will be looking to take over from STEVE JOBS soon ,once he has implemented a decent mobile app for BOB users,especially the BLACKBERRY ones.

Met the fabulous MISS JEWELS and the equally "fast growing" Grant from SEEDS FOR AFRICA.

Did not get the chance to meet the irrepressible Janet from CALICRAFT but i now know who she is.

Met some lovely new sellers at our table and will follow up on some leads for sure.

The coin dealers did what they always do and "coined " it again walking away with the reward in 2nd and 3rd place.

Bounty HUnter again collected all the "bounty on offer" with 1st prize.

Us stamp dealers were put in the corner and made fun of so we just made sure BOB would have a decent bar bill!!!!!!!!!

Thanks once again-great stuff.

NEIL

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Thank you bob and the bob team for a splendid evening last night. Echoing what Miss Jewels said it was very nice to spend some time with Jaco getting a little insight into the workings of bob. Nice to meet Cuan, Johan, Jaco, Miss Jewels and ATA Stamp Centre, and a couple of the other sellers. Nice to put faces to the usernames and the people at bob behind the scenes! A mighty congrats to the winners!

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Pic 1 : Jaco & Cuan, Pic 2 : Johan, middle right

BOB-AWARDS-5.jpg.240ba0bd846c256a81a305b052eb2a34.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-1.jpg.fcd3e829db214dedaa015d99ea3e15a1.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-2.jpg.5566d792854bd275b4cf984ceebc4667.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-3.jpg.6a96e5fc2c80e5db03215353576ff322.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-4.jpg.7ff1958f6579860cc1fbbbfe263abf1c.jpg

Edited by Miss Jewels

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Pic 1 : Grant (Seeds for Africa), Pic 2 : Lady in red : Janet (Cali Craft) and her mom

BOB-AWARDS-9.jpg.9c791c44a6cd36cc82d94f866ae30ac4.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-6.jpg.0d62956a9837958476218370e7213e00.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-7.jpg.8c40af0fb8e5af2ef9f1650a2599b469.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-8.jpg.8ec27f360c4a336a2afe067c8fd2e750.jpg

Edited by Miss Jewels

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels
BOB-AWARDS-11.jpg.afc0ae2355456a79037c95fbd434114c.jpg

BOB-AWARDS-10.jpg.5b94a6d55f08b2e61364d6fa626ba3fe.jpg

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Miss jewels --Put some names to these faces

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn

3724d1343396594t-cape-town-top-sellers-awards-bob-awards-10.jpg

I'm guessing this is Jaco?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Sorry,....but even I did not know all the people. Next time (if I'm nominated again), I'll get everyone to introduce themself so that we can put names to faces.

Miss jewels --Put some names to these faces

dstorm    10
dstorm
Us stamp dealers were put in the corner and made fun of so we just made sure BOB would have a decent bar bill!!!!!!!!!

Jealous I am.

I am actually from Malmesbury (in the Western Cape!!).

So next year I will wrangle a way to be both a Gauteng an Cape seller.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Still want to share the bottle of JW Blue - withe the admirable mr Neil Green - on his account.

Edited by dstorm

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

We arrived home late last night so have only now had the chance to get back into the office... (and hubby's nagging for breakfast!)

Thank you to everyone for a most enjoyable evening, and it was great to finally be able to put a face to a name - although there were so many of us split between tables that I did not get to see everyone ("waving across the room to Miss Jewels").

Thoroughly enjoyed my few days away from the shop and office, but with managing to visit a few suppliers along the way, now my desk is full of new stock again... back to the grindstone to get the work done and the new goodies online!

qball    11
qball

Thanks to those who attended and congrats to the winners and to all those who are amongst the top sellers, I think it was a fun evening, next year, no stamp sellers - the bar bill was tooooooo much!!! :blink1:

W. Cape Top 3:

1. Bountyhunter

2. Debble888

3. Pierre_Henri

Congrats to all again!

alloway65    10
alloway65

The Stamp sellers spend a lot of their time licking other stamp sellers and licking stamps....so their mouths do get a bit dry hence the need for additional liquid refreshments!!!:nuts:

If there was a Countrywide top 6 BoB Sellers who would they be????:bigsmile:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Would be interesting to even know who made the top 10 in each province......

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
no stamp sellers - the bar bill was tooooooo much!!! :blink1:

Neil, maybe we should bring out the big guns?.And sell our Jennies on BoB for R4 000 000 each.Then the drinks will flow...:bigsmile:

58f5a73c744a8_InvertedJenny.jpg.186e0485dd892a983959a8b251c07ce0.jpg

P.S this stamp does not belong to me....

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

....lol...then BoB will think you need to sponsor their bar tab :laugh:

Neil, maybe we should bring out the big guns?.And sell our Jennies on BoB for R4 000 000 each.Then the drinks will flow...:bigsmile:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3738[/ATTACH]

P.S this stamp does not belong to me....

JohnBenn    10
JohnBenn
....lol...then BoB will think you need to sponsor their bar tab :laugh:

I didn't think about that....:meh:Darn!:whistling: