Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Yummy In The Tummy

Not1CentMore
stuffing your bra with socks to make the boobies look bigger

(Dating myself) I can remember girls in high school using toidy paper or Kleenex. Then along came the 'blow up' bra; balloon-like material liner with a 'dohinky' kinda like on a beach ball ya fill with air and a straw about the size one finds attached to a child's juice container. Gals would put the straw in the 'dohinky' and bending their head in the most awkward of positions, fill the liner with air to 'just right'. They would then remove the straw and close the 'cap' and push down the 'dohinky' so it was 'flat'; even with the liner (no 'bulge').

Now there is 'cosmetic' surgery. We've come a long way, baby! Then again, maybe not.

Ruthie

JANDS

Okay....you lot have me chuckling now and I am not going to repeat my thought process. :angel:

svw
reminds me of John Barrymore, he was doing a Shakespeare play in tights & he stuffed the appropriate area with about 20 socks....remember this was back in the day....rumour has it the women in the first few rows took one look at Long John & passed out :surprised:

With tights and all those socks it certainly was not 'free-willy'...

Not1CentMore

a) kyle2 - no, not human.

b) heck with the over-the-shoulder 'perk me uppers' or 'doggie bras' (ya know, the ones that make 'Pointers' outta 'Setters'), just strike a match or flick a Bic....

Burning_Bra.jpg.b60abe3aa394ce2c0b6aa34539b4b19a.jpg

and FREE WILLY (or Wilma).

Ruthie

lilythepink

It's a lady with sizeable boobs and a low v-line top! (Credit that reply to MrAerospace please, Ruthie!)

voldermort

more a matter of free willy if you can find him.............:blink:

lilythepink

I just have to remind you about these remarkable undies for men ....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3732[/ATTACH]

58f5a73c22840_WillieWarmers.jpg.4280af8298b51f7a7121b4002239ef0e.jpg

JANDS

Thats woolly willy lilly

kyle2

Wayne been visiting again has he?

wayjen

It was ticklish when Lily drew on my bloomers, we didn't realise I could take them off to make them look like that.

svw

- if my memory serves me correctly is that not one of 'Mrs Plod's' creations?

lilythepink

No, MsPlod was just brave enough to post them on the forum for me! (I have grown braver with age - hence the repeat posting!) Tee hee

svw
No, MsPlod was just brave enough to post them on the forum for me! (I have grown braver with age - hence the repeat posting!) Tee hee

...and to think all this time I thought is was Mrs Plod :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

kyle2
- if my memory serves me correctly is that not one of 'Mrs Plod's' creations?

Lee? What have you been up to? LoL:nuts:

lilythepink

Where is MsPlod these days? Here she is taking the blame for something I asked her to do! :noworry:

Not1CentMore

Alrighty....

One guess is spot on, so I reckon I may as well announce the winner.

Congrats to voldermort (piece of paper). The Boysenberry syrup will be shipped Friday and I will send tracking number via PM.

5923594-lg-580x580.jpg.c12a9541834bcdf37d3b2a584a661bce.jpg

Thanks all for 'playing along'.

QUESTION: Another 'game' will be up and running on Wednesday (1st August). Should you be the winner, what kind of prize would YOU like to receive? (uh, keep it 'reasonable' please...postage is a 'killer' this side).

Ruthie

admin

No wonder the right breast looked bigger than the left, and there I thought the silicone bag had a leak :whistling:

voldermort
Alrighty....

One guess is spot on, so I reckon I may as well announce the winner.

Congrats to voldermort (piece of paper). The Boysenberry syrup will be shipped Friday and I will send tracking number via PM.

Ruthie

Thank you very much - I shall get the waffles ready.

svw

Congratulations! Waffles...sounds yummy - a whole lot better than meatballs.........

Jongleur

I had a bad experience with waffles the other day. I buy them at Spar and

heat them in the toaster. For some reason this demented toaster started burning

them and I tried to get them out with a knife. I electrocuted myself, stood in the

dogs water bowl and knocked a months supply of Hills puppy food all over the

kitchen floor. Then the lights tripped, the girls started screaming, the dogs joined in

by barking like crazy and the dog food was crunching with every step I took.

When I restored the power I expected a little concern from the girls. Something like

"are you okay ?". Sadly, it was not to be. Apparently the undecided misfit of a

"Bachelorette" on the TV show was going to announce some earth - shattering drivel which would have

a direct bearing on the welfare of all and sundry - even those who hate the show. And now I had gone

and deliberately chosen this moment to electrocute myself. I was also told that using a toaster to heat

waffles instead of the oven was frowned upon in better households. Crappy ones too. Actually bordering

on a little bit ...................... Knives are for ............. Not used as screwdrivers either ......... Or for

mixing paint ....... And granny is coming for breakfast - how will we make toast ?

The dogs and I had a competition to see who could grab the Hills first. At R100.00 rand a pellet I made sure

I beat them to it. We shared the burnt waffles on the wet floor. I set about cleaning the kitchen and said a fond

farewell to my trusty toaster. Poor demented appliance it had become after years of abuse by a badly trained

husband.

I asked after the young lass on the TV show, received a mumbled answer and turned in for the night. I wanted to ask

why it takes 15 years to choose a husband with 30 odd eager men to choose from. Or could I perhaps choose one for her?

But I did`nt. The odour of burnt offerings still pervaded the brittle atmosphere.

I pondered on the sad loss of the Bulls at the hands of a rodent referee, swore allegiance to the Sharks and

wondered about the merits of various toasters on the market. And whether one could braai waffles. With a knife

or a stick. Somewhere far away.

Now then ma`am - how do you avoid these pitfalls when you make waffles ?

svw

Thank's for that Jongleur...just had a dam good laugh at your expense :grin:

voldermort

I agree, waffles with boysenberry sauce & cream sounds far better than bantered meatballs :laugh: & I'll have enough for pancakes too...

Sangomie I have to be completely honest with you & say that I too buy frozen waffles & heat them in the toaster :wondering: er, how do they do it in the better crappy households :hm:

Jongleur
I agree, waffles with boysenberry sauce & cream sounds far better than bantered meatballs :laugh: & I'll have enough for pancakes too...

Sangomie I have to be completely honest with you & say that I too buy frozen waffles & heat them in the toaster :wondering: er, how do they do it in the better crappy households :hm:

Frozen ? I buy them from the fridge. Am I being sold thawed, verlepte waffles ? I shall check.

My instructions are to use a baking tray under the grill. Wifelet rules with an iron fist when it

comes to cooking protocol. And my own safety.