Sign in to follow this  
Not1CentMore

Allowed or Not

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

I had an inquiry via Q&A:

"i see you are from the US is it not possible to buy scopes and bullets from you?"

Now, even IF it were allowed, I am NOT willing to sell ammo to anyone whether across the street or halfway 'round the world: a) Not a licensed gun dealer and b) I would not want 'blood on my hands' should the person be some sort of 'crazy'. Just as guns, 'all by their lonesome' do not kill, neither do bullets, BUT in the hands of the 'wrong' person....

Scopes are different. Unless you 'bop' someone over the head, they cannot injure or kill. Would it be a violation of BoB's policy to inquire what this person is looking for and list it on auction, giving them the auction number?

Would NEVER do anything intentionally to violate BoB's policies and would rather inquire to be 'in the right' than not and be 'turned over BoB's knee' and whopped soundly :worried:.

Ruthie

qball    10
qball

Scopes are fine - you can list as an auction or buy now. Firearms and ammunition are strictly prohibited and cannot be sold or listed for sale! I doubt they would even be let into the country, but it is illegal to purchase ammunition without a firearm license and must be purchased from a registered firearm dealer in SA.

Not1CentMore    10
Not1CentMore

Thank-you for being 'Johnny on the spot'; answering so quickly. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3707[/ATTACH]

Nope...no way would I offer ammo even if permitted. 9_small4.gif.d3e56f788880971413637142884f510e.gif

Ruthie

58f5a73bbdba6_MOST_P21.GIF.fcbcb87b4006aed43d878983e791c553.GIF

wayjen    10
wayjen

Sorry for the hijack.

A Buyer with 22 ratings sends us a questions about the shoes we selling and wants us to contact them via their private email account to do a deal, I am sure with a 22 rating they should know better.

admin    0
admin
Sorry for the hijack.

A Buyer with 22 ratings sends us a questions about the shoes we selling and wants us to contact them via their private email account to do a deal, I am sure with a 22 rating they should know better.

Im sure that no one is going to drink out of the box - its the glass thats important.

Hahahaha

wayjen    10
wayjen
Hahahaha

laff it up, meneer, laff it up.