Sign in to follow this  
dstorm

Top Seller Award Dinner

dstorm

Hello to the BoB team

A very sincere thanks from Caroline and myself for a wonderful evening at the 2012 Top Seller evening.

As usual, everything was wonderful. The food was fantastic, the company was great (got into nice conversation with a seller of adult toys), met a lot of like-minded sellers and got involved in a lot of gossip about (now) banned sellers.

I am sure that there are people out there who could give a much better description of the evening, but from my side, just another sincere thanks.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

RAG Auctioneers

A big thanks to the BOB team for the wonderful evening!

You guys rock.

RAG Auctioneers.

Jewellery Mall

Hi,

Thanks to all the Bid or Buy staff for a wonderful well organised event.

Regards

Sarah

Miss Jewels

When do we see who the nominees/winners were so we can also congratulate them?

MiemsJewels

Hi to the BOB Team,

Tobie and myself also want to thank you all for a wonderful evening at the 2012 Top Seller evening.

You guys went out of you way to make it a night to remember. :-) The food were devine. The drinks were...... I think we can discuss that

later...... much, much later.

Although tempted to ask everybody who they were, I only managed to meet a few Sellers. (Must admit...I did ask, but only a

few):angel:

I also had the priveledge to meet Cuan. What a great guy! Quite a nice guy, very friendly, and not the "keep on the topic" Mr mean guy you all

think he is. Shhhhh, dont tell him what I said.

Jacques, I looooove gossiping, you should have called me too, you know? Now I've missed all the lekker gossiping.

Thanks again BOB. It was a Great evening.

Warm Regards

Miems & Tobie

Edited by MiemsJewels
tenses...of course

qball

It was our pleasure!

@Miems - don't go telling everyone that... :cool:

Congratulations go to:

1st Neux

2nd YSL Magic

3rd Jewellery Mall

Well done!

Miss Jewels

Hearty congrats to the winners~~ although all those nominated for this award are winners in my opinion.

As to not knowing who is who : maybe a suggestions : name tags for the BoBbers who will be attending the CT function:worried:? I'm really looking forward to the CT function!:toung:

lilythepink

And, Miss Jewels, I am envious!

Cali Craft and Gems

As we're now based in the Western Cape, I'll be off to CT on Thursday morning and will meet up with Miss Jewels that night. Can't wait to meet the other sellers for the region...

Hubby has opted to stay at home this time so that the shop will be open on Thursday and Friday, so my mom and I are going down... may as well make the most of the trip so I'll be dragging her into the suppliers that side too! (wonder if we'll have enough time to squeeze in all the possible shopping?)

lilythepink

I am GREEN with envy that you will be meeting up with Miss Jewels, Cali. And she certainly knows some fantastic places to shop so hijack her for as long as you can!

YSLMAGIC

hi , where can we find the photos of the evening , infact last years pics too