Sign in to follow this  
MagicMan0027

Notification when outbid

MagicMan0027

I might be getting old but didn't we as buyers receive an notification before when you were outbid on an item ? I placed an bid on a item today but lost it as I was under the impression my bid was still the highest because I did not receive any notification that somebody has outbid me.

MacMuffin

Hi there, according to our logs you have received two outbid emails today - 09:03:25 (Trade: 70096513) / 13:10:42 (Trade: 70264895).

If the mails did not reach you, perhaps just double-check that you have listed bidorbuy.co.za as a trusted sender - best is to add our emails to your address book to ensure that your ISP / mail-client does not wrongly flag them as spam...

MagicMan0027
Hi there, according to our logs you have received two outbid emails today - 09:03:25 (Trade: 70096513) / 13:10:42 (Trade: 70264895).

If the mails did not reach you, perhaps just double-check that you have listed bidorbuy.co.za as a trusted sender - best is to add our emails to your address book to ensure that your ISP / mail-client does not wrongly flag them as spam...

Thank you for the reply.....have now checked and it seems like some emails from BidorBuy I receive and some goes to the spam folder. The emails confirming my bids are fine but the ones advising of increase in bid and being outbid goes to spam.