Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Last Things First........

voldermort    10
voldermort

I am not sure what has happened but the last few days when going to Items Not Yet Open I am getting the items due to open last listing first?

For example, items due to open tonight are on the very last page whereas items I have held back for a week or more as I still need to do the ads correctly are on the very first page?

Please could this be sorted out.

Thanks

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
I am not sure what has happened but the last few days when going to Items Not Yet Open I am getting the items due to open last listing first?

For example, items due to open tonight are on the very last page whereas items I have held back for a week or more as I still need to do the ads correctly are on the very first page?

Please could this be sorted out.

Thanks

Good point - we will fix this...

voldermort    10
voldermort
Good point - we will fix this...

Thanks.

wayjen    10
wayjen

The problem is there is no default date or time. If there is a default time and date it is a month behind. When the system did work properly the default time and date was the current time and date you went to any page but now when you open anything on your listings the default is a month ago and you have to work backwards.

If we want to look at what has come off, we want the page to open on the current listing of a few minutes ago not one that is a month old and have to adjust those dates with a button and the same applies to every other link in our listings.