Sign in to follow this  
alloway65

Is it possible to have a search feature....by Title......to easily

alloway65

Is it possible to have a search feature....by Title......to easily locate items one has purchased. Now with most pictures deleted this can be a somewhat laborious task!:blush:

Pathway

Yes!!!! Thge same as in the 'home' menu, so if I enter 'citrine', all the citrine items I have bought will come up. Very handy when all your jewellery has been stolen, like mine has, and you want to make a list for insurance. And also handy for lots of other tings, I'm hoping not to make a habit of being robbed.

Guest Guest

nice site

Is it possible to have a search feature....by Title......to easily locate items one has purchased. Now with most pictures deleted this can be a somewhat laborious task!:blush:

very good

Edited by admin
Removed external link - bye bye

wayjen

...and on that note, is it at all possible for the search feature to pick up a variation on the spelling of an item you are searching for?

If I am looking for "Jan Piet" but type in "Jan Peet" by mistake, I am bound to find nothing but if I had an option to look for "Jan Peet" or "Yan Peat" or "Jan Piet" it would make it easier to find almost like predictive texting.

alloway65
Yes!!!! Thge same as in the 'home' menu, so if I enter 'citrine', all the citrine items I have bought will come up. Very handy when all your jewellery has been stolen, like mine has, and you want to make a list for insurance. And also handy for lots of other tings, I'm hoping not to make a habit of being robbed.

None of the boffins are listening......HELP!!!!!!:surprised: