Sign in to follow this  
JohnBenn

Jacques (Dstorm) or Neil (ATA),some help with an error FDC please.

JohnBenn

Hi.

I've got some FDCs a couple of days ago,and I found a few with errors.Most of those I can look up on the internet,but I have trouble with this one.(I collect Australian KGVs mostly,so these I'll sell).

The black has shifted down and left.Is this a common error?

If not what would be a good starting price?

Thank you,much appreciated.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3583[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3584[/ATTACH]

Jongleur

The second one is beautiful. How old is it?

voldermort
The second one is beautiful. How old is it?

Not as old as it looks......1974.

JohnBenn

Oh hell, here we go again:push:.You two!!!:thinking:

dstorm

Hello JB

The item is not common, but when it comes to RSA FDC varieties, the various shifts on this specific cover is not rare at all – it is in fact the issue with the most shifts on it (perhaps a new printer was on duty when these FDCs were printed, he got drunk and was duly fired).

I would start the item at R195-00 / R295-00. This is of course my opinion and Neil or other dealers might obviously disagree.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Jacques

JohnBenn

Thank you Jacques,much appreciated.

You also rescued me from the two above,next thing they'll tell me it's Bruce Willis driving off to hide their veld ponde:wtf:.

"(perhaps a new printer was on duty when these FDCs were printed, he got drunk and was duly fired)."haha

Jongleur
Thank you Jacques,much appreciated.

You also rescued me from the two above,next thing they'll tell me it's Bruce Willis driving off to hide their veld ponde:wtf:.

"(perhaps a new printer was on duty when these FDCs were printed, he got drunk and was duly fired)."haha

The two of us in a kapkar. We annex our own transport. Lear and Boeing count us amongst their most discerning clients.

And we wear shoes.

boeing.jpg.085b7acc7441ccffef20b8f7cfa2ad93.jpg

lear.jpg.cf02e0675f31cd5452d097e112131029.jpg

Edited by Jongleur
post our jets

Jongleur
Oh hell, here we go again:push:.You two!!!:thinking:

Eeeeeeeek !!! Jb ! " No hell hath fire like women scorned ." Especially one with a July

centrefold lawyer daughter. Run !

JohnBenn
The two of us in a kapkar. We annex our own transport. Lear and Boeing count us amongst their most discerning clients.

And we wear shoes.

Haha.........

They were found long ago,and hidden below the Voortrekker monument, before it's opening.Paul Kruger's last will and testament said "These are for my people - when the day of need arise...these are not for one.For that one will be cursed!"

Or was that something else?:idea:

JohnBenn
Eeeeeeeek !!! Jb ! " No hell hath fire like women scorned ." Especially one with a July

centrefold lawyer daughter. Run !

Who has a "July centrefold lawyer daughter." ??????

Jongleur
Who has a "July centrefold lawyer daughter." ??????

You dont know ! Jade and Samantha Voldermort Esq. Incorporated.

They have a catchy slogan - "We Sue Daily".

Edited by Jongleur
spelling

JohnBenn

Oh hell I missed the "lawyer" part,I just saw "centerfold"......I'm sorry:hm:.

OK running......

voldermort

mmm, a lot of nonsense spoken here last night :suspicious: no matter, I am feeling blase today :thinking:

alloway65

Some of you guys should be in Government a lot of verbiage and little else (not you Jacques)!!!!:blush:

Jongleur
mmm, a lot of nonsense spoken here last night :suspicious: no matter, I am feeling blase today :thinking:

We hunt, sue, fly and feel blase in packs.

voldermort
We hunt, sue, fly and feel blase in packs.

Then I take it you are feeling blase today too :sneaky:

JohnBenn

Blase on a Friday?Never heard of it!:grin:

Jongleur
Then I take it you are feeling blase today too :sneaky:

Au contraire mon ami ! (Admin has brought out my French side). I was until 4.00 am this morning when I took our puppy outside to do what puppies do at 4.00 am. She took one look at what Mother Nature had bestowed on us in the form of torrents of ice cold rain

and reversed with the intention of keeping her delicate paws dry. I would have none of that. And so it was that with my daughters tiny

umbrella the size of a mini igloo in one hand and Schnauzerette in the other I summoned unknown reserves of courage and took the

plunge. Sadly I got wet. So did she. But to please me she managed to add a few drops to the soaking lawn. It took the blase, indifference, depression and all such things away and replaced it with that wet , cold feeling you get when you are wet and cold.

Pierre_Henri
Au contraire mon ami ! (Admin has brought out my French side). I was until 4.00 am this morning when I took our puppy outside to do what puppies do at 4.00 am. She took one look at what Mother Nature had bestowed on us in the form of torrents of ice cold rain

and reversed with the intention of keeping her delicate paws dry. I would have none of that. And so it was that with my daughters tiny

umbrella the size of a mini igloo in one hand and Schnauzerette in the other I summoned unknown reserves of courage and took the

plunge. Sadly I got wet. So did she. But to please me she managed to add a few drops to the soaking lawn. It took the blase, indifference, depression and all such things away and replaced it with that wet , cold feeling you get when you are wet and cold.

Did the dog pee or pood on a stamp or what have we here?

Jongleur
Did the dog pee or pood on a stamp or what have we here?

Hi Pierre

No such luck I`m afraid. Just my trials and tribulations in the wet weather.