Sign in to follow this  
joni

What's on your mind?

joni    10
joni

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3580[/ATTACH]

We're giving away 25 x R150 vouchers. Complete our survey and you could be a winner.

Closing date: 31 July 2012.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I am thinking who filled in the survey on my behalf because when I click the link I get a "thank you for filling out the survey".

kyle2    10
kyle2
I am thinking who filled in the survey on my behalf because when I click the link I get a "thank you for filling out the survey".

You Done gone and broked it Wayne.........:wtf:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Well at least I entered a few times then.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
You Done gone and broked it Wayne.........:wtf:

Again ! I`m a gonna tell !

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

The BoB crew must have a headache after reading what was on my mind... Sorry guys - but I am not allowed to write it on the forum!

kyle2    10
kyle2
The BoB crew must have a headache after reading what was on my mind... Sorry guys - but I am not allowed to write it on the forum!

LoL they got the same from me too, I must sound like a broken record to them by now.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur

So. I heard all about you trying to revoke Magna Carta, Haebus Corpus and the Presumption of Innocence.

Naughty girl.

Headaches ? Must be a special offer on Grandpa and Coke somewhere. Tell them thus.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Headaches ? Must be a special offer on Grandpa and Coke somewhere. Tell them thus.

Grandpa & Coke together? My word, that should have you jigging on the ceiling :wtf:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
LoL they got the same from me too, I must sound like a broken record to them by now.

You too ?

Is this a conspiracy ?

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Grandpa & Coke together? My word, that should have you jigging on the ceiling :wtf:

Only for hardcore addicts. A real paradox. Much the same as anti - depressants. You dont care when

you s..t in your pants. (Sangoma cures).

voldermort    10
voldermort
Only for hardcore addicts. A real paradox. Much the same as anti - depressants. You dont care when

you s..t in your pants. (Sangoma cures).

My double word.......remind me then never ever to mix Coke & Grandpa & never ever to take an anti depressant (although apart from sangomie cures whenever I feel a bit down I just take a look in the mirror and then I am all awesome again) :toung:

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
My double word.......remind me then never ever to mix Coke & Grandpa & never ever to take an anti depressant (although apart from sangomie cures whenever I feel a bit down I just take a look in the mirror and then I am all awesome again) :toung:

Where is this magic mirror ? Sell it to some depressed Monarch. Preferably somewhere in Europe. Infinite rewards.

voldermort    10
voldermort
Where is this magic mirror ? Sell it to some depressed Monarch. Preferably somewhere in Europe. Infinite rewards.

Lets you see fields upon fields of golden pounds all waiting to be picked up...............R1 750 000.00 postage.

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
Lets you see fields upon fields of golden pounds all waiting to be picked up...............R1 750 000.00 postage.

Bugger the Monarch ! Whats your address ?

Speaking of which I am being threatened by wifey to come home. Apparently total amnesia is preventing

her from making dinner. This can also be a cunning ploy to take her to a restaurant. Wiley fox is wifey.

Enjoy the evening all.