Sign in to follow this  
geldenhuys1

Diy SecTronics

geldenhuys1    10
geldenhuys1

Bought an item from seller DIY SecTronics last week on auction. Won the auction and paid for item same day. Got this message from seller on the 6th:

06 Jul 2012, 12:53

from DIY SecTronics

Hi there,

Thanks for your support!

Your Parcel is on the way :)

Tracking Number : PA385769775ZA

Kind Regards,

DIY Security

So I assumed the parcel was posted and track the item till today with no result. I mailed the Seller on Sunday asking him if the parcel was posted or if there is something wrong with the tracking number, no reply. So this morning I gave the seller a negative rating stating I mailed him and will change rating if he could just tell me if the item was posted or if tracking number is incorrect. Seller responded with this:

Nope. You have not upheld your side of the terms and conditions as agreed to. Just as you would feel it fair to vilify andscream blue murder had I not been within my terms and insist that I upholdthem, so should I do the same of you.

Terms state clearly that 1-5 working days should beallowed, you have not met this. Etiquete and good manners should allow forexpected email response of 12 hours, this also has not been allowed for byyourself.

I therefore inform you that as the seller I cancelthis sale and will relist this item today and you may forward your bankingdetails for a refund of monies paid and I WILL file a SNC as Terms not met bybuyer.

Regards,

DIY

I have no problem with his shipping terms, but do not send a mail that say the item have been posted!! I also waited untill today for seller to respond to my mail (more then the 12 hour he said). Reported this to BOB, will not except SNC as I think the only reason for this is because the item sold for a low price. I really hope BOB will sort out this seller because I did nothing wrong, and it’s not fair to cancel deal because the auction price is too low, it’s a change you take when you put items up for R1 auction.

Edited by geldenhuys1

donovink    10
donovink

Well, clearly he hasn't sent the item yet as he is happy to cancel the sale and refund you your money after supposedly posting your item.

I have bought from him once before and never again. Also sent me a mail stating the item had been sent with a tracking no. It took almost 2 weeks for him to actually post the item off and for the tracking no. to become active on SAPO website.

geldenhuys1    10
geldenhuys1
Well, clearly he hasn't sent the item yet as he is happy to cancel the sale and refund you your money after supposedly posting your item.

I have bought from him once before and never again. Also sent me a mail stating the item had been sent with a tracking no. It took almost 2 weeks for him to actually post the item off and for the tracking no. to become active on SAPO website.

Just got a phone call from HER and she was so rude. Only phoned because BOB phoned them. Now they are going to post the item again. Asked me to never bid on her items again, with pleasure.

Vegar    10
Vegar

I am wary of winning auctions for R1 - I got 2 revenge neutrals because I complained that the seller did exactly as described above.

It seems there are quite a few psycho sellers who just can't part graciously with R1 auctions. :hm:

kyle2    10
kyle2

Very sad to see sellers behaving like this, auctions are very unpredictable, you win some and you lose some, its the chance you take, if you cant afford the risk of losing out on a sale, then don't sell on auctions.:suspicious:

geldenhuys1    10
geldenhuys1

Seller phoned me this morning and apologized. Item is in the post and all is sorted. :grin:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Seller phoned me this morning and apologized. Item is in the post and all is sorted. :grin:

\

Thats great!!

Only one way to to business and that is the correct way!!