Sign in to follow this  
kebs

A little moan

voldermort

Well done sangomie :grin:....Jade has asked me how is it possible that people like myself & the French Juggler could have managed to produce 2 incredibly brilliant children?

That could be her blowing her own trumpet & your son's as well, alternatively she could be insulting the mental capacity of us both :suspicious:

Rumour has it that these professors can earn far more than I have ever managed & if they do centrespreads on the low low as well, then the sky is the limit :idea:

Jongleur
Well done sangomie :grin:....Jade has asked me how is it possible that people like myself & the French Juggler could have managed to produce 2 incredibly brilliant children?

That could be her blowing her own trumpet & your son's as well, alternatively she could be insulting the mental capacity of us both :suspicious:

Rumour has it that these professors can earn far more than I have ever managed & if they do centrespreads on the low low as well, then the sky is the limit :idea:

Now this is the thing with youth you see.

Winston Churchill famously said that when he was 16 he knew that his parents knew nothing at

all about life. However, when he turned 21, he was surprised at how quickly they had learned.

Tell Jade to at least acknowledge that you kind of catch on quickly as she gets older. And to immediately

make you a cup of tea, cook dinner, and all those things you need done while you torment the University

personnel about income and expenditure.

Been traveling all day. Sick to death of taxis, trucks, assorted domestic animals, iffy phone calls, take aways

and the like. Has anyone misbehaved ?

voldermort
Now this is the thing with youth you see.

Winston Churchill famously said that when he was 16 he knew that his parents knew nothing at

all about life. However, when he turned 21, he was surprised at how quickly they had learned.

Tell Jade to at least acknowledge that you kind of catch on quickly as she gets older. And to immediately

make you a cup of tea, cook dinner, and all those things you need done while you torment the University

personnel about income and expenditure.

Been traveling all day. Sick to death of taxis, trucks, assorted domestic animals, iffy phone calls, take aways

and the like. Has anyone misbehaved ?

Poor Jade at the moment is trying to dry washing that her mother did bright & early this morning, when the skies were blue & birds were singing..............just before the rains came down :oops:

Jongleur
Poor Jade at the moment is trying to dry washing that her mother did bright & early this morning, when the skies were blue & birds were singing..............just before the rains came down :oops:

Our reputation is being violated in another thread. Where is our back - up when we need them !?

admin

This thread really has a certain je ne sais quoi, you never know what to expect next :worried:

Jongleur
This thread really has a certain je ne sais quoi, you never know what to expect next :worried:

You met a French bokkie in Margate ? Super.

svw
You met a French bokkie in Margate ? Super.

I got the impression that Admin was describing the "frenlish" banter of yourself and Voldermort as being totally indescribable...

voldermort

Well Wayne said he found some in his sock drawer :wtf:

voldermort
I got the impression that Admin was describing the "frenlish" banter of yourself and Voldermort as being totally indescribable...

Never ever, we do not banter frenlishly :laugh:

voldermort
Unexplained mystery. I think not. We know how it got there because it is ours.

Get the jet ready while I put on my shoes, time to sort this out :sneaky:

svw
Well Wayne said he found some in his sock drawer :wtf:

Was it the remains of last months raid on the cookie jar ? ...

svw
Get the jet ready while I put on my shoes, time to sort this out :sneaky:

Not exactly a huge hoard to go dashing off for - 108 coins - although you two could switch the jet engine off and convert it into a glider...

voldermort
Not exactly a huge hoard to go dashing off for - 108 coins - although you two could switch the jet engine off and convert it into a glider...

We are unable to leave right now - down here it has just started hailing & we are liable to get icing on the wings & crash, that simply wouldn't do at all :sowsuser: and by the by, only 108 coins it might be, but it is 108 coins that belong to us :suspicious:

svw
We are unable to leave right now - down here it has just started hailing & we are liable to get icing on the wings & crash, that simply wouldn't do at all :sowsuser: and by the by, only 108 coins it might be, but it is 108 coins that belong to us :suspicious:

If there a will theres a way - if you really want those coins...you could always ask Wayne if he wouldn't mind being a wingwalker for the trip - a bit of icing mixed in with the ice should be a rather tempting treat...

voldermort
If there a will theres a way - if you really want those coins...you could always ask Wayne if he wouldn't mind being a wingwalker for the trip - a bit of icing mixed in with the ice should be a rather tempting treat...

I'm sure he would love it, icing on the wings might possibly sound irresistable but it's sooooooo cold to go outside & leave on a jet plane right now :worried:

svw
I'm sure he would love it, icing on the wings might possibly sound irresistable but it's sooooooo cold to go outside & leave on a jet plane right now :worried:

Well then whilst some of us have to return to work - you can warm yourself up with a cuppa and listen to John Denver's "Leaving on a Jet Plane" as inspiration for your trip when the weather finally clears...

Jongleur

Cant have this happening:

lear.jpeg.acdc80ad7f31418828f7747444615041.jpeg

voldermort

No can do - I think it's best we wait for calmer weather :worried: