Sign in to follow this  
kebs

A little moan

voldermort
She can be Miss July and have a pull out centerfold.

Oooohhhh Jade is going to be mad as hell when she sees this, I have no doubt you shall now be referred to as My Friend The Pervert :toung:

Jongleur
not on our damn BA first class travel expenses they won't :sowsuser:

Never. My son is a pilot. He can always charter a little something if we fall

foul of Waynes belligerent buyers. He did some of his training at a place

called Fisantekraal near Cape Town. He informs me that Cape Town does

actually have an airport. I`ll send him on a little detour to the sprawling

metropolis of the land of the Fynbos, Her Most Honorable Helen, Snoek,

Vaaljapie and drunk hobo`s - load up the Great Skirt and her entourage

and off we go. Wear shoes please. Nice one`s.

voldermort
Yeah just think how much money could be made with Jade as a centerfold wearing her Batman Cape and a smile?

My little crumpet!!!!!!!!

Take your mind out of the gutter & think straight - it is not a batman cape but a Michael Jackson hat she wears :sneaky:

wayjen
Oooohhhh Jade is going to be mad as hell when she sees this, I have no doubt you shall now be referred to as My Friend The Pervert :toung:

Don't tell her just wait till it hits Facebook then we can have a go at fighting it out.

voldermort
Don't tell her just wait till it hits Facebook then we can have a go at fighting it out.

You do realise she shall slay you when & if you post such rude things on FB.............:sneaky:

voldermort
Never. My son is a pilot. He can always charter a little something if we fall

foul of Waynes belligerent buyers. He did some of his training at a place

called Fisantekraal near Cape Town. He informs me that Cape Town does

actually have an airport. I`ll send him on a little detour to the sprawling

metropolis of the land of the Fynbos, Her Most Honorable Helen, Snoek,

Vaaljapie and drunk hobo`s - load up the Great Skirt and her entourage

and off we go. Wear shoes please. Nice one`s.

A Lear jet....do you have one? :sneaky:

wayjen

I have 2 learing eyes.

voldermort
I have 2 learing eyes.

So we have discovered, Mr P :sneaky:

svw
I have 2 learing eyes.

What happened to the glass one - did you trade it in or lose it when it fell out?

wayjen
What happened to the glass one - did you trade it in or lose it when it fell out?

They both glass now with telescopic lenses.

Jongleur

Cute but a tad cramped. We`ll scoop something in the ministers VIP pool that`s bored and

lonely. Something in the latest Boeing series that has no fixed abode and wont be missed

for a decade or so. With high scrap value for when its sat and refuses to fly around in the sky

anymore. We can sell it wing by wing and seat by seat. Just imagine the auction page description

for this little enterprise. We can sell the aged but impeccably turned out flight attendants to Wayne.

One by one of course.

svw
They both glass now with telescopic lenses.

Hope you have an autofocus - otherwise they will all be smeared in crumbs!

voldermort
Cute but a tad cramped. We`ll scoop something in the ministers VIP pool that`s bored and

lonely. Something in the latest Boeing series that has no fixed abode and wont be missed

for a decade or so. With high scrap value for when its sat and refuses to fly around in the sky

anymore. We can sell it wing by wing and seat by seat. Just imagine the auction page description

for this little enterprise. We can sell the aged but impeccably turned out flight attendants to Wayne.

One by one of course.

I like your way of thinking......can your son not pick up a little something while nobody is looking? We can park it in my driveway, I doubt anyone shall notice :idea:

Jongleur
I like your way of thinking......can your son not pick up a little something while nobody is looking? We can park it in my driveway, I doubt anyone shall notice :idea:

Marvelous. My own driveway is a bit cramped. And nobody thinks to ask about my aeroplane art hobby.

Only problem I have is my Schnauzers. They dont like the cutting torches and grinders. And they bark

like hell at my clients at night. Late at night. Very very late at night. And wifelet is very rude to my buyers.

Says they look like common criminals. Imagine!

kyle2
I have 2 learing eyes.

Wayne O'leary the lepracaun..................I knew it!:wtf:

wayjen
Hope you have an autofocus - otherwise they will all be smeared in crumbs!

Crumbs and icing...crumbs and icing!

svw
Marvelous. My own driveway is a bit cramped. And nobody thinks to ask about my aeroplane art hobby.

Only problem I have is my Schnauzers. They dont like the cutting torches and grinders. And they bark

like hell at my clients at night. Late at night. Very very late at night. And wifelet is very rude to my buyers.

Says they look like common criminals. Imagine!

How about a helicopter - looking for a shiny black one...

Jongleur
Jade studied 5 years so far just to hear people saying they can now defend themselves via Lawyers & Lust magazine..........what is now to become of her :worried:

Jade is`nt representing Ronaldo or Didi yet ? Unacceptable.

(My youngster got notified he has passed his final exams yesterday. I am thrilled because I can

now use the fees for essentials like food; and wifington has`nt had things like Vim, candles and paraffin for years.

And a set of mags. Sold the previous set. Blessed Son. But I hear unsettling words like Honours, Masters and some unintelligible

thing called PhD that sounds like abject poverty and penury for Pator. When I hear them I cunningly suggest America, Australia and

even Outer Mongolia. This because "Move Out", "Buy Your Own Beer" and similar bold statements fall on deaf ears).

Jongleur
How about a helicopter - looking for a shiny black one...

Last one I trifled with got shot down. A green one. Temperamental buggers. Something to

do with loss of power when the rotor blades go West. And South. North and East too.

voldermort

(My youngster got notified he has passed his final exams yesterday. I am thrilled because I can

now use the fees for essentials like food; and wifington has`nt had things like Vim, candles and paraffin for years.

And a set of mags. Sold the previous set. Blessed Son. But I hear unsettling words like Honours, Masters and some unintelligible

thing called PhD that sounds like abject poverty and penury for Pator. When I hear them I cunningly suggest America, Australia and

even Outer Mongolia. This because "Move Out", "Buy Your Own Beer" and similar bold statements fall on deaf ears).

Congratulations - Jade too has passed her June exams excellently, graduates at the end of the year with her LLB which I was looking very forward to as I have a yen for something besides bread & butter which has bn the staple for the last 5 years - needed to sell all the condiments for fees:hm: although when we get too hungry we do go park outside Spur & just smell the fumes......last week however Miss July filled in & completed her application for her Masters - that means I need to wait another 18 months for a decent meal & some Vim :worried:

voldermort

What is your son studying?

svw
Crumbs and icing...crumbs and icing!

Been stealing the councillors biscuits again have you...

Jongleur
Congratulations - Jade too has passed her June exams excellently, graduates at the end of the year with her LLB which I was looking very forward to as I have a yen for something besides bread & butter which has bn the staple for the last 5 years - needed to sell all the condiments for fees:hm: although when we get too hungry we do go park outside Spur & just smell the fumes......last week however Miss July filled in & completed her application for her Masters - that means I need to wait another 18 months for a decent meal & some Vim :worried:

You poor dear. You have real bread!? The one with the round top or the square one? And they cut it in a machine!

We make a kind of millie meel flour combo. Hard as all hell. You mentioned "Yen". As in money. Like me you cant even

speak in Dollar, Pounds or miserable Rands anymore. Just how much do these Professors earn. And Chancellors and things.

Well done. Your daughter must be thrilled too. Ronaldo and co can wait. Especially after they see the July issue. Then her

hourly rate kind of triples. And then becomes logarithmic. Blame it on the weak Rand and the underweight gold coins. They

will understand.

Little Miss Muffet
Why are you blase today Pam.....if you think of these three things (taken more or less directly from Bill Bryson) you should never be blase again:

THE WAY I SEE IT, THERE ARE THREE REASONS NEVER TO BE UNHAPPY.

First, you were born. This in itself is a remarkable achievement. Did you know that each time your father did what fathers do he produced roughly 25 million spermatozoa - enough to repopulate Britain every two days or so? For you to have been born, not only did you have to be among the few batches of sperm that had even a theoretical chance of prospering - in itself quite a long shot - but you then had to win a race against 24,999,999 or so other wriggling contenders.

Being born was easily the most remarkable achievement of your whole life. And think: you could just as easily have been a flatworm.

Second, you are alive. For the tiniest moment in the span of eternity you have the miraculous privilege to exist. For endless eons you were not. Soon you will cease to be once more. That you are able to sit here right now in this one never-to-be-repeated moment, reading this thread, doing whatever you are doing - just existing - is really wondrous beyond belief.

Third, you have plenty to eat, you live in a time of peace and 'Tie a Yellow Ribbon Round the Old Oak Tree' will never be number

one again.

Food satisfies my physical needs. It does not stop me from being just a number behind a box

Jongleur
What is your son studying?

Physc Major