Sign in to follow this  
Pathway

Too, too depressing...

kyle2
I see Ms Plod has graced us with her presence. Ms Plod - where hast thou tarried !

I second that, where you been Lee.........nice to see you back....:smile1:

Not1CentMore
"I am sorry but I have to cancel the order as I am going to have a baby"

Holding sides and wiping at tears...

Mercy sakes, wonder what your Buyer was doing between the time she placed her bid (order) and the item closed:thinking:.... and confirmation of 'with child' so fast? Goodness, 'they' sure have improved on the pregnancy tests! A 'roll in the hay', rip open the box and take the 'test' and viola! pink turns blue....or is it blue turns pink?

Ruthie

voldermort

Mercy sakes, wonder what your Buyer was doing between the time she placed her bid (order) and the item closed:thinking:.... and confirmation of 'with child' so fast? Goodness, 'they' sure have improved on the pregnancy tests! A 'roll in the hay', rip open the box and take the 'test' and viola! pink turns blue....or is it blue turns pink?

Ruthie

But seriously that announcement just stunned me - I really, really wanted to reply that I did not do the mad monkey with her so why is this statement being laid at my door? :wtf: well I have a vague idea what she might have been up to between placing her bid & item closing :idea:

svw

Ruthie

Sounds more like an alien invasion...the result of a ghostly alien abduction.

Jacques Kuun
I have a vague idea what she might have been up to between placing her bid & item closing :idea:

I am astounded by your ignorance. Only a vague idea? She obviously had to pay for the time and that is why she had to cancel the sale.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

voldermort
I am astounded by your ignorance. Only a vague idea? She obviously had to pay for the time and that is why she had to cancel the sale.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

I apologise - I had no idea she "bumped" into Bruce Willis :sneaky:

kyle2
I apologise - I had no idea she "bumped" into Bruce Willis :sneaky:

Bruce Willis is an alien...........:sowsuser:

voldermort
Bruce Willis is an alien...........:sowsuser:

Excuse you - Bruce Willis is tooooo totally hot :grin:

ATA STAMP CENTRE
and no ridiculous excuses for not paying either.....such as this one I got awhile back "I am sorry but I have to cancel the order as I am going to have a baby" - well really now, most assuredly I did not do it & definitely was in no way involved so what on earth has that to do with me :sowsuser:

No getting sommer depressed, if anybody asks us questions or calls us lying swine we will just tell them to take their foot & sack........

Where was Wayne when all this was going on??

neil

voldermort
Where was Wayne when all this was going on??

neil

Lol lol, seeing as he has turned over to the erotic side.......:idea:

kyle2
Excuse you - Bruce Willis is tooooo totally hot :grin:

You like aliens? There's no accounting for taste at all.......Lol

Little Miss Muffet

They all ignore my feelings of distress and banter on.:sad2:

Jongleur

Your trusted Sangoma is here to perk you up. Fresh from getting fleeced of my hard

earned cash by people who cook food far inferior to what gets conjured up in my

humble abode.

What will cheer you up ? Ever seen a fake donkey ? You can still win one in my competition

and join Ms Plod and Mellow in Bloemfontein for six months. Or I will post a few images of

my scruffy Schnauzers.

Nothing is impossible !

voldermort

Pam,we feel your distress deeply, we do indeed but things being what they are we have no choice but to banter.........we are banterers. :hm:

When we decline to banter then the forum is too boring therefore we banter for your benefit too, to help ease your burden of distress & lighten your load of woe :idea:

voldermort
Your trusted Sangoma is here to perk you up. Fresh from getting fleeced of my hard

earned cash by people who cook food far inferior to what gets conjured up in my

humble abode.

What will cheer you up ? Ever seen a fake donkey ? You can still win one in my competition

and join Ms Plod and Mellow in Bloemfontein for six months. Or I will post a few images of

my scruffy Schnauzers.

Nothing is impossible !

I may be wrong but I have a feeling Pam is not interested in your sangomie cures :suspicious:

Little Miss Muffet

I have nothing to say.

Jongleur
I may be wrong but I have a feeling Pam is not interested in your sangomie cures :suspicious:

Alas, Great Skirt Of The South, `neath the Mountain Of Helen, "what we cannot enforce we must not command".

These are the wise words from the teacher of my ancestors - Uncle Sophocles - who lived amongst my forefathers

in the mountains of Great Transkei long before the days of the Rinderpest.He wrote some lekker stories too.

voldermort

Wise words day......okay here we go

Mix yourself with the grain and you will be eaten by the pigs.

If a donkey kicks you and you kick back, you are both donkeys.

My favourite though, all the way from Akan..............One should never rub bottoms with a porcupine :suspicious: