Sign in to follow this  
Seeds and All

Problem editing listings

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

When I open an item for editing it opens up for a few seconds then the page goes blank. This occurs in IE9 and Firefox. I've cleared my cache and restarted IE9 but this does not fix the problem either. I tried it on 3 different computers and are experiencing the same issue on all 3. Please assist.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
When I open an item for editing it opens up for a few seconds then the page goes blank. This occurs in IE9 and Firefox. I've cleared my cache and restarted IE9 but this does not fix the problem either. I tried it on 3 different computers and are experiencing the same issue on all 3. Please assist.

Cannot do new listings either.

Error flashes onto screen and then starts connecting on blank page but nothing happens,

Hope its not the doomsday virus??

neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE
Cannot do new listings either.

Error flashes onto screen and then starts connecting on blank page but nothing happens,

Hope its not the doomsday virus??

neil

Seems to sorted out now-thank you

Seeds and All    10
Seeds and All

Thanks BoB!

mike    10
mike

Problem fixed

Yes that was a bug that was introduced with a code change overnight. It is fixed now, but the problem you saw existed for about 3 hours. Apologies for the inconvenience and thanks for letting us know.