Sign in to follow this  
geewhizz

Why! Why!why!!!

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

I cannot understand the logic in the way the dates on the unsuccessful listing page are displayed

Why cant the latest date (Today) come first like it used to

I have made a number of mistakes in re-listing items and have to phone buyers and explain that the item is sold.

This puts me in a bad light.

Why would we be interested in looking at unsuccessful listing a month back.

It has caused so many errors and frustration.

dstorm    10
dstorm

100% as in 100% agreed.

Used to be so easy. No it is a nightmare.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

Pathway    10
Pathway

Yes yes yes, I agree agree agree. Newest on top, descending date order, please please please.

svw    10
svw

Seems like we are all having the same problem - I have to keep reminding myself to click the close time first - when in a hurry it's very easy to make a mistake!

qball    10
qball

Please use the sort filter at the top of the column - Close Time or Open Time

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

Yes, Cuan, but cant tech set it so that it shows up automatically; the most recently closed items first? Because it seems that is the obvious one we all use.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Yes, Cuan, but cant tech set it so that it shows up automatically; the most recently closed items first? Because it seems that is the obvious one we all use.

Amen!!And Amen!! I am on strike until its done.:grin:

Pathway    10
Pathway

Yes, I've seen the close filter, and it works, till you amend an item. Sorry, edit. Like, re-list. After that you have to do the whole thing again, every time. It's not fun.

geewhizz    20
geewhizz
Seems like we are all having the same problem - I have to keep reminding myself to click the close time first - when in a hurry it's very easy to make a mistake!

You know the way a child asks Why!! Mom why? because he wants to know the answer to something he/she is told to do.

It is not a good idea to answer with a "Nike"

If there is a good reason why this has been put into this date order then I want to know why?It may have something to do with the program or whatever but it does not seem logical to me to give us unsuccessful listings going back a month when we have completed,maybe sold some of those items.Why? Why?Why?

svw    10
svw

Yep - almost done it again!

Might be better when we move onto August - 9 Jun & 9 Jul at a quick glance look similar...

Jongleur    10
Jongleur
You know the way a child asks Why!! Mom why? because he wants to know the answer to something he/she is told to do.

It is not a good idea to answer with a "Nike"

If there is a good reason why this has been put into this date order then I want to know why?It may have something to do with the program or whatever but it does not seem logical to me to give us unsuccessful listings going back a month when we have completed,maybe sold some of those items.Why? Why?Why?

I admire your persistence ma`am.

You can always take the philosophical approach:

"All will be revealed in time ......... "

"Yours is not to reason why ..........."

"T`is why, said the spider to the fly ........."

I hope your problem gets sorted out.

Nighty night.