Sign in to follow this  
amcintyre

Erotic Nazi box

geewhizz    20
geewhizz

It is a mahjjong games box.The contents are missing.

Worth a few thousand pounds complete

kyle2    10
kyle2

Wayne, you missed out Bud, right up your alley this one was.....................:grin:

alloway65    10
alloway65
Wayne, you missed out Bud, right up your alley this one was.....................:grin:

I never think of EROTIC when I think of Wayne....as the saying goes we live and learn!!!:thinking:

voldermort    10
voldermort
I never think of EROTIC when I think of Wayne....as the saying goes we live and learn!!!:thinking:

Hahaha I think Wayne is still quite surprised himself at being slotted into the erotic category :wtf:

booksallsizes    10
booksallsizes

I have some old Rudyard Kipling books with elephants embossed on the front and 'swastika' symbols in their eyes. They are actually an ancient solar symbol used quite a lot in Buddhism and are used to denote luck and eternity. What a pity it has been so hideously distorted by facism...

kyle2    10
kyle2

For a self righteous bunch the Nazis, they were pretty interested in all things occult and religious, bunch of clowns that they were, they persecuted the Jewish nation but dabbled in certain aspects of the Kabbalah, and rituals from many other religions and sects, most notably the spear head that supposedly was used to Stab Chr|st on the cross, was found in their possession. (No, not from any movie, but a fact). They apparently took great pains to aquire it.

The swastika is also used in Hindu symbolism as a symbol of good fortune.

Weird bunch, lot of good it did them in the end.........

Edited by kyle2

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I shudder to think of Hitler/Nazi emblems and erotica in the same box! It's enough to put anyone off sex for life!

RISadler    10
RISadler
Weird bunch, lot of good it did them in the end.........

Hey, we got the plots of two Indiana Jones flicks out of it ... pretty good, if you ask me.

kyle2    10
kyle2
Hey, we got the plots of two Indiana Jones flicks out of it ... pretty good, if you ask me.

You've been checking out my for sale stuff have'nt you?.....LoL

Indiana Jones.....My role model.

RISadler    10
RISadler
Indiana Jones.....My role model.

I admit not having seen Episodes II & III, but would certainly have read about it if Indy had traded-in his bullwhip for a lightsabre?

kyle2    10
kyle2
I admit not having seen Episodes II & III, but would certainly have read about it if Indy had traded-in his bullwhip for a lightsabre?

Actually...........In star wars iv Harrison Ford actually used a lightsaber to cut open a Taun Tuan to place Luke Skywalker inside for warmth, ergo.... by default, Harrison Ford being both Indiana Jones and Han Solo, did in fact yeild both Whip and Lightsaber. I need another drink ....Hic.

RISadler    10
RISadler

Some Back to the Future, Part II reasoning there, but you are correct ... The future, although younger, Indy did in fact ... wait ... maybe ... Han Solo went back in time and ... :wtf: