Sign in to follow this  
LaubscherMartin41

Lord of The Rings Chess pieces!!!!

LaubscherMartin41

Hallo.

I currently have an incomplete LOTR chess set (the CNA version of course). I need 9 pieces to complete my set. There is only a full set avalible, as well as loose pieces that I already have. Is there anyone that knows of somebody that can help me find all, or at least some (even if it's just one), of the pieces? I need the following pieces:

1) Issue 6: The orc archer-a black pawn.

2) Issue 20: The orc drummer-a black pawn.

3) Issue 22: Orthanc-the black Rook. Alternatively issue 43: Nazgul.

4) Pippin-white pawn (I do not have the issue number).

5) Merry-white pawn (I do not have the issue number).

6) Issue 30: Uruk-BLack knight.

7) Issue 47: Faradrim Archer-Black pawn.

8) Sauron-Black King (I do not have the issue number).

9) Witch King of Angmar-Black Queen(I do not have the issue number).

It may also be said that I do not have issues 22-29. SO if you have a piece that falls within the description of the above-mentioned pieces but is of a different issue it woul de apreciated as well.

LaubscherMartin41

Thank you! I am however only looking for the loose pieces, since a complete set would leave me with 22 pieces and a chess board that I already have. Plus it would cost a lot more money.

LaubscherMartin41

I have checked into those as well. I did find one piece that I didn't already have and placed a bid on it. People are mostly reluctant to break up a set since it loses value that way. I will however ask if they perhap have extra peices

AManAPlan

Distributors

Hi,

I also have a complete set as well as 200 individual pieces. Call EagleMoss the distributors to order your individual parts.

[TABLE=width: 98%]

[TR]

[TD]Eaglemoss Collections

[/TD]

[TD]011 265 4308

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Jacklin enterprises are the local agents for Eaglemoss - https://www.jacklin.co.za/contact-us.php

LaubscherMartin41

Thank you. I recently called jacklin and they said that they have no stock left. Would you be willing to sell some of the inidivi

ual pieces?