Sign in to follow this  
GizelleB

Advice needed, should i warn other potential buyers

GizelleB

Hi I bought items from a seller based on a specific picture. The goods arrived in the post and they were not the goods on the picture. Phoned seller and she said she had no stock of what i ordered so she will send me another type. I told her I was unhappy as this is not what I wanted but would take the goods as its closer to what I ordered. Now not even a week later the same goods are being advertised on a bid. The potential buyer will again be conned into buying this and receiving just what she has in stock. I think its my responsiblity to warn other buyers.

MsPlod

Maybe provide a link to the item/s - and a picture of what you actually received?

whiterebbit

Agree with mod,also I feel that having spent a LOT of money on this site,it is time that sellers are told what they can and cannot do,and for that to be enforced by BoB.Somebody is not reading the ad enough.More staff?

svw
Hi I bought items from a seller based on a specific picture. The goods arrived in the post and they were not the goods on the picture. Phoned seller and she said she had no stock of what i ordered so she will send me another type. I told her I was unhappy as this is not what I wanted but would take the goods as its closer to what I ordered. Now not even a week later the same goods are being advertised on a bid. The potential buyer will again be conned into buying this and receiving just what she has in stock. I think its my responsiblity to warn other buyers.

I would suggest that you send an e-mail to Community Watch at bidorbuy with your order number together with a picture of the item actually received.

GizelleB

Who should fit the bill?

Hi Now the buyer has come back to me and says she will now send me the product but only once I have returned the incorrect one, Postage is R140. I think the seller should pay for the postage as the error is from her side!!! Who do you think should fit the bill?? Funny how this will still not assure that I will receive the product I have paid for. I think she should send the correct items and then I should post back the incorrect product, this way I am assured that this time I will get the correct items. I have posted back to other buyers and those transactions have gone down smoothly.